Have you ever been a victim of malware attacks on your PC? Once the malware attacks your PC, there is a high chance of your data might be corrupted or encrypted, and as a result, you cannot access your data. Malware programs can be of different forms such as viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and many more. For instance, if you have downloaded an infected file from the internet, the infected file may contain viruses, spyware or Trojans that can harm your PC or even track your online activity. In order to alert users while downloading a file which can damage their PC, experts have developed anti-malware software. So we highly recommend you download and install the best anti-malware software that suits your needs and requirements.
Auslogics Anti-Malware 1.19 is free malware protection that analyzes the startup programs and invalid entries in the registry. In addition to this, the best free anti-malware can identify cookies that track your browsing history and also gather your personal data. Further, the malware removal tool is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, this free anti-malware is compatible with versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Interested users can also download and install Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2019.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Key Features:
- By using this free anti-malware program, users can check for suspicious applications that might be running in your PC.
- With the help of this best anti-malware program, users can check for browser extensions that can breach your data security.
- Further, the anti-malware for Windows clears temporary files and invalid registry keys.
- Besides, the anti-malware software consists of different scan modes, namely, quick scan, deep scan, and custom scan. Quick scan checks for most vulnerable areas such as running processes, task scheduler, system registry, system autorun, and internet cookies. The deep scan is capable of scanning every file and folder in the system to identify and eliminate threats that reside deep inside the computer or laptop. For example, if the user is unable to perform a deep scan due to time constraints, they can choose a custom scan that allows them to choose which folder are to be scanned.
- Later on, when it identifies the threats, you can move the infectious files to quarantine, where you can isolate them from the system memory.
- Moreover, users can set how often they want the anti-malware program to scan your PC automatically.
- Apart from these features, the free malware removal tool also has the most updated database that identifies even the latest malware. You might also check for Wise Anti Malware 2.1.5 which is also one of the best anti-malware software available.
Auslogics Anti-Malware System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Conclusion:
Auslogics Anti-Malware 1.19 is free malware protection that analyzes the startup programs and invalid entries in the registry. Moreover, it also has the most updated database that identifies even the latest malware.