AVS Photo Editor is one of the best and free image editing software used for editing and modifying all formats of pictures. You can get this product for free of cost like other software of AVS such as AVS Media Player, AVS Video Editor, AVS Audio Converter, etc. Download the AVS Photo Editor latest version by clicking the download button at the end of this article. The free picture editing software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 2003, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Also, the image editor for Windows works on both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processors. It supports RAS, TGA, TIF, PCX, NEF, ICO, EMF, EXIF, CRW, RAF, MEF, ORF, DNG, ARW, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc.
AVS Photo Editor Free Download for Windows Advanced Features:
- The AVS Photo Editor designed with a simple, friendly, powerful, and easy-to-use user interface. You will not face any issues while using the options or the tools of this AVS Software.
- You can import the images to the editor by using two different ways. One is, open the file manager and select the required images. Next one is, drag and drop the images from the source to the editing wizard.
- In order to view more attractively, you can turn the photos into any direction by using the rotate option of the AVS Photo Editor.
- If you want to enhance the colors, then you can do it by increasing/decreasing the brightness, contrast, sharpness, and saturation.
- You can apply different types of effects like shades, tint, blur, etc. At the same time, you can make it clear by removing the red-eye issues in the night captured images. You can also download the InPixio Free Photo Editor for Windows
- By using the huge collection of templates, you can turn the present images into older images such as negative or black-and-white photos, etc.
- After applying the effects to the pictures, you can take a look at the photo in the preview window before saving it to your PC.
- Finally, you can take print-out of the pictures by clicking on the print button. Simultaneously, you can to share with others by exporting through the emails, social networking sites, etc.
- With the inbuilt crop option, you can select the wanted area of the image and left out the unwanted edges. By doing this, you can reduce or minimize the size of the image file.
- The user interface or UI design of the AVS Photo Editor supports a huge number of languages like English, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, etc.
AVS Photo Editor Technical Configurations:
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Intel or AMD Core 2 Duo with 3 GHz CPU or Faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 20 MB of free hard disk space
How to download the AVS Photo Editor Full Version on the PC?
Click the below-provided download button to download the AVS Photo Editor on the Windows devices.
AVS Photo Editor for Windows Conclusion:
Overall, the AVS Photo Editor works well in editing and modifying the pictures of all formats. This free photo editing software for Windows allows you to customize photos into more attractive.