The AVS Video Editor 8.1 is the latest version video editing software for Windows PC. The free video editor helps you to edit the video with different tools. With this best video editing tool, you can cut, trim, rotate, mix videos. You can annotate the videos with different effects. Download the latest version AVS Video Editor 8.1 for free cost from our website collection. You can install the free AVS video editor on Windows all versions. Whereas, it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
AVS Video Editor 8.1 Latest Version Overview:
The AVS Video Editor is the full-featured video editing software from AVS4you which includes many tools to edit the videos. The video editing software allows you to edit videos, cut unwanted parts, merge two or more video clips, rotate the video, mix videos, etc. moreover, you can add different effects to your Video clips to produce even more beautiful videos. Besides, you can insert the text, audio, subtitles in your videos. The AVS Video Editor 8.1 supports the almost all key formats and save the edited videos in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV video formats. Also, you can process the videos in different frame sizes such as HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K. It uses the integrated video cache technology which increases video editing speed faster.
Moreover, you can capture the videos with cameras and create the stunning slideshows by importing the images, adding voice and also choose themes, stylish menu templates. Download the full version video editing software, lets you edit your videos with different effects.
The AVS Video Editor is designed with simple and easy to use graphical user interface. It supports many languages, so that, you can select the different language interface. You can install the video editing software on limited system resources. Moreover, it does not slow down your PC at all. You can also download the Machete Video Editor Full Free Download for Windows 10.
AVS Video Editor for Windows Key Features:
- The AVS Video Editor 8.1 allows you to edit the videos with many tools available on the software. So, you can cut, trim, merge, split, overlay the videos.
- Moreover, the editing tool supports the 300 video effects and transitions. You can also insert the different menus, audio, text comments, subtitles to explain the particular thing on your video file.
- You can transfer the videos from HD cameras, or webcam and saved on a hard drive or burn DVD Disks. Record the media files from your computer screen to create the video tutorial, training videos, demos, etc.
- Additionally, you can open and edit the blue-ray video with AVS Video Editor, apply effects and menus, add audio, video, and images.
- Furthermore, you can share the edited video with your friends, family and on social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- You can save the newly made video in required format on your PC, burn DVD/CD and adjust the video for your iOS or Android devices.
- The video editor available in different languages to satisfy all users across the world.
AVS Video Editor 8.1 System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(for both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- 2 GB or higher hard disk space required
- 512 MB of Ram Needed
- Windows Compatible Sound Card
AVS Video Editor Conclusion:
Overall, the AVS video editor is useful video editing software which helps you edit the video with different styles by adding the images, audio, and subtitles. Additionally, you can save the edited video different storage media and also upload to the social networking sites.