Backup4all is the best backup software that automates the backup process to prevent any data loss and also saves your time. In addition to this, the backup software compresses the data to save storage space. The data backup software is compatible with multiple versions of Windows operating system like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and also all the versions of Windows Server. Moreover, the users can download the backup software for free of cost and use it up to 30 days. This backup software for PC works with both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Backup4all Free Download for Windows Overview:
These days it is very likely that many of us keep participating in various aspects of technology. As a result, we tend to rely on multiple devices such as desktops, mobile devices, and tablets to complete the tasks and stay in touch with each other. Further, you might also have large volumes of data which you want to keep it secure and protected. So, we recommend you to go with the best backup software available in the market.
The Backup4all software uses standard zip format to secure your files. In addition to this, the users of this backup software receive free updates. Moreover, the free backup software also allows you to check for the updates manually or automatically. More importantly, you can pay only for the features you need. You can also download O&O AutoBackup 6 Free Download.
The top backup software has a user-friendly and customizable ribbon interface that shows job or card details in list mode. With the help of this software, you can view backup statistics. Further, it allows you to access the application according to system privileges. More importantly, the interface has a password lock feature. In addition to this, the interface has three views namely explore, backup and progress view.
Backup4all – Free Download Backup Software for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of this free backup software, users can back-up their data in the cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, BOX, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Hubic, Hidrive. Besides, users can also back-up their data to more than 37 Amazon S3 compatible cloud destinations.
- On the other hand, the file backup software comes with a built-in DVD, CD or Blu-ray disc burning engine. As a result, you don’t need any additional software to burn your backups to DVD, CD, HD-DVD or Blu-ray.
- The block-level backup feature does the backup of modified blocks leaving the unchanged blocks. Hence it enhances the backup speed.
- In addition to this, the data backup software has a smart backup option, which allows you to optimize the backup process and brings down the decision time. With the help of this option, you don’t have to check different backup types to know which one suits better. As it has a system that automatically determines which backup type to use for the purpose of saving file versions.
- The system backup software consists of a unique mode to track file versions. Moreover, you can selectively restore the previous version from the main window.
- Further, the file backup software lets you backup data to a server which is in a remote location.
- The Backup software for PC sends you pop-up notifications when certain actions occur. It also has the option to avoid pop-ups and save the notifications in the messages panel.
- Furthermore, it provides ransomware protection which protects your data from many aggressive viruses. Even if the files get corrupted or encrypted, you can download it from your cloud space as it saves file copies to your cloud storage space.
Backup4all 7 Latest Version System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and also all the versions of Windows Server (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 150 MB of free space.
Backup4all is most popular and the best backup software as it safeguards your data from aggressive viruses and also stores your data in the cloud server located in the remote location.