CorelDraw 12 is the Most Widely Used Professional Graphic Suite. CorelDraw is the all-time Favourite Tool for Millions of Artists. It helps to design all kinds of Graphics Images, Objects, and Posters. It offers all kinds of Tools for creating High-Quality Graphics and Vectors along with Image Editing. This Graphic Software has got Several Upgrades in all Tools. Even it has Large Number of tools, The Simple and Customizable Interface makes it easy for users to handle any kind of Tool.
Why Choose CorelDraw 12?
CorelDraw is the Top Most Graphic Suite for creating high-quality graphics and Layouts. Most of Adobe illustrator users thought CorelDraw can’t support Multiple Project Formats. But, before it could reach out to Large Number, The CorelDraw Team has increased the Supported File Formats. Earlier it has some File Format Support System. It has Professional Tools like Live Sketch, Pen and Touch Capability. These tools make the Software even more Special and Handy.
Features of CorelDraw:
- Real-Time Sketch to transform the arts into Vectors.
- It provides Nodes and Curves in order to create or Edit Vectors and Objects.
- Moreover, it can easily handle while working on Slides and Transparent Sheets.
- Accessibility of Tools over Tablet and PC with a touch interface.
- Use Pen and Touch on Tablet to Feel the Drawing Sheet and Brush on CorelDraw Application.
- It can also import other Projects created in Different Old Versions.
- It is Compatible with Most of the Image and Vector formats.
- This software is also compatible with Multiple Monitors.
- It allows hiding or displaying an Object or a Group of Objects on a Layout.
- This application provides Straightening tool in order to rotate and Fix the Angle for an object.
- It can Split the Objects with the help of Tool which is similar to Knife.
- It is one of the best tools to design a Website without any knowledge of Coding.
- In addition, it contains Advanced Tools for Photo and Text Editing.
- CorelDraw can convert the Images of Bitmap Format to Vector with High-End Quality.
- And Much more tools to Support the artists in each and every Task.
CorelDraw 12 Pros and Cons:
- Great Interface with Easy handling of Tools
- Best Tutorials to learn to use the Tools
- Well Managed Subscription Plans
- Only for Windows OS
- Bit challenging for New Users
CorelDraw 12 System Requirements:
- It is Available for Windows 7/8/10 Operating System
- It requires 2GB of RAM and 1GB Disk Space for running Application
- Internet Connection for regular Updates of tools
CorelDraw 12 Technical Information:
- Developers: Corel Corporation
- Languages Supported: Dutch, English, French, Germany, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- File Size: 54MB
- Product License: Trial Version
Download CorelDraw 12 Free Trial for Windows 7/8/10(32/64 Bit)
Click the below link to download the Trial Version of CorelDraw. It is Compatible with Windows 7 and Above (32/64 Bit)