Did you ever know how a data recovery software can help you secure your data? Most of us know that losing data such as photos, videos, and documents is one of the worst situations that anyone can experience. Even though there are many reasons which result in data losses, hardware error, and human errors are the most common reasons which end up with data losses which are very hard to recover. If users immediately rush some nearby technician, they might lose plenty of money. In most of the cases when a data is lost or deleted from the storage device, its entry is deleted from the system index. Until and unless users overwrite it with some other data, the lost files are recoverable. So experts suggest users stop using the storage device and start recovering the data with the best file recovery software.
DiskDigger 1.2 is a free data recovery tool that recovers accidentally lost or deleted files from various storage devices such as hard drives, memory cards, and USB flash drives. In addition to this, the data recovery software for Windows can handle various errors such as bad sectors, controller malfunctions and many more. Further, the hard drive recovery software can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the disk recovery software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
DiskDigger – Free Data Recovery Tool Key Features:
- With the help of this top data recovery software, users can recover files from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Further, the best file recovery software allows users to filter recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Furthermore, the data recovery software for PC includes a dig deeper option that allows users to scan the complete disk to check for any traces of specific file types.
- Besides, the disk recovery software can recover various image formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many more. It also supports multiple raw image formats such as CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR PEF, RAF, RW2, and LFP.
- Moreover, you can also several PDF, XML, HTML, Office documents, and many more.
- More importantly, the top data recovery software lets users recover various audio and video files formats such as MP3, WMA, AVI, WAV, MID, FLV, WMV, MOV and many more.
- In addition to this, the data recovery software for Windows allows you to preview the recoverable files before you restore them.
- Apart from these features, the dig deeper option is capable of scanning a specific location of the disc. Users can also download and install R-Undelete which is one of the best data recovery software available.
DiskDigger – Free File Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
DiskDigger 1.2 is the best data recovery tool that recovers accidentally lost or deleted files from various storage devices. Moreover, the dig deeper option in the recovery software is capable of scanning a specific location of the disc.