DivX Converter is the best video converter which allows you to convert, cast and play videos across a variety of devices. The free video converter works well with Windows operating systems XP, Vista, 7 and 8. Users can download and install the free video conversion software on 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
DivX Converter Free Download Full Version Overview:
With the help of DivX video converter, users can easily transcode high-quality video up to 4K. In simple terms, transcoding is nothing but encoding. It is done to convert videos from one format to other formats. All these converted videos can play on different platforms and devices. This free video converter is provided with many profiles to create DivX, H.264 and HEVC videos compatible with more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices.
In addition to this, the video converter also allows you to transcode videos on your own terms that include setting bitrate, limiting video resolution and file size, combining multiple clips or rotating video before you convert. Besides, the free download software also allows you to save a custom preset to use your favorite settings for future conversions.
Moreover, the video converter software allows you to choose an encoding mode. This converter has four modes for converting HEVC, which give you more control when to increase the quality or make speed as the priority. Based on your time frame, you can choose to get the job done faster or take your time to get the best quality. In addition to developing DivX Converter, DivX has also developed various other products. Those are DivX Player, DivX Web Player, DivX Media Server, and DivX HEVC Technology.
DivX Converter – Free Converting Software for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of this video converter, users can customize their workflow by adding multiple files to the queue. Besides, you can also combine the files into a single output file. The program has different settings such as sleep, hibernate, log off, and shut down.
- For the purpose of better digital backup of your personal video collection, DivX has added MPEG-2 Plug-in. The plug-in converts to convert non-encrypted DVDs to DivX.
- The best video converter for Windows 10 lets you add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles. Further, you can also select your preferred audio output format, and easily change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with one click.
- This free video converter has the transcoding feature that lets you convert videos from one format to other formats.
- In addition to these features, it allows you to choose your encoding mode to vary the video quality and speed.
DivX Converter Software System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB memory or above.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
DivX Converter Conclusion:
On the whole, DivX Converter is the best video converter that allows you to choose your encoding mode to increase the video quality or prioritize speed.