dupeGuru is free duplicate file finder software using which you can search for duplicate files or files that are saved multiple times in your system’ memory. Apart from files, this duplicate picture finder will also search for images and music for you. The file search tool identifies all the related specifications such as file name, tags, content, and others and brings them up. It does not exactly search for a complete match it shows all the files relating to your input. Furthermore, you can delete, copy, and move the duplicate files. Download dupeGuru for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this free duplicate file finder is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
The process of finding duplicate files is simple and can be done in a few simple steps. Once you open the dupeGuru application, you will be able to see a series of options on the dashboard. First, select the application mode, that is, the type of file you want to search for. After that, select the scan type, and click on load results. dupeGuru will scan your system and show up all the duplicates it finds relating to your input. Also, you can configure the settings in the options menu according to your preference. You can copy and move the files to the same destination, or a different location altogether. Similarly, you can also select the font size, language, and ignore files less than a particular size, and more in this duplicate image finder.
- dupeGuru scans the folders or files you select for any duplicates, matching or similar files to them and reports to you.
- You can delete the files this duplicate file cleaner finds by selecting them or send them to another folder location.
- The duplicate photo finder matches the contents of the file you want to search and find out all the files that are similar or matching with it. In other words, dupeGuru identifies all the files related to the particular file name or content even if they are not the exact match.
- dupeGuru comes with a duplicate music finder tool too. This file finder has a specific mode that enables it to find tags, names, genre, and other details or specifications related to the particular music file.
- Along with finding duplicate files located in your system, you can also copy and move files. Also, delete them if you do not require them with the help of this duplicate file cleaner.
- The application mode lets you choose the type of files you want to find and set that preference. You have standard, music and picture modes for finding files including documents, notes, and such, songs, and photos respectively.
- Apart from that, you can choose the type of files you want to search from. The search categories in this best duplicate file finder include filename, content, and folders.
- dupeGuru comes with a simple, user-friendly and a multi-lingual interface. The file finder application supports various languages you can choose from and set it as your default.
dupeGuru System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version