Enpass Password Manager 5.6 is used to protect the privacy of the users by securing all the passwords of their accounts. This best password manager is cross-platform software which compatibles with multiple operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, etc. You can download the free password manager on the PCs in order to protect your personal information. The best free password manager is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. Also, the password manager for Windows is best suites with the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processor.
Enpass Password Manager Free Download Overview:
With this Enpass Password Manager, you can secure the passwords with the advanced encryption technology. Yes, it provides you with the latest AES 256-bit encryption method to avoid all the security attacks. Moreover, to log in the online accounts, you have to fill out the login details but using the password manager, you can make use of the auto-fill option for easy & quick logins. You can create strong passwords by using the inbuilt password manager of this software. Like this, there are many other advanced options which are discussed in the below sections. You can also download the True Key Password Manager for Windows.
Enpass Password Manager Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- The Enpass Password Manager offers you backup and restores functions for backing up all the important data in un-cracked encryption form. And, you can restore that information when you need it.
- If you want to get the files from other devices, then you can do it by using the import option.
- The folders support feature of this password manager helps the users to store the data in the folder & sub-folder structured form. Also, you can make use of the categories and favorite list of this Enpass Password Manager software.
- In addition, the file attachments feature provides you the attaching of the files or documents in order to store the data on to the Enpass software.
- Also, you can modify the fields or items by adding or removing the fields, reshuffling the fields, customizing the labels, removing the default fields, etc.
- By using the password audit feature, you can get to know the weak or twin passwords or years old passwords. So that, you can create or modify those passwords to secure the passwords. Also, take a look at the trial version of Steganos Password Manager.
- You can store all types of data in the Enpass Password Manager like bank accounts, credit card numbers, financial data, etc.
- The powerful password generator helps you to generate strong passwords to avoid all hacking techniques. It creates by using the alphabets, numbers, special characters, etc. For example, the password looks like @1oL7+3nIe9W0k3.
- The Cloud Sync feature helps the user to synchronize the data to the cloud storage devices like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Enpass Password Manager 5.6 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 512 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 40 MB of free space
How to download & install the Enpass Password Manager on the PC?
Click the below-mentioned download button to download & install the Enpass Password Manager Latest Version on the Windows devices.