Last Updated on 8-10-2018
Advanced Ip scanner is the Free Network Scanning Software for controlling the devices connected to a Network through LAN. Besides, it detects all the computers in a Network and allows accessing them. IP scanner mainly works as Network Manager as well as a Tool to Check the Tasks of each computer in the Network. It is one type of File Transfer Protocol (FTP) between Computers.
Ever thought of any trick like accessing your friend’s computer without His Knowledge.? Then, Download Advanced IP Scanner to get the special tools to play the trick on System. In order to Control a Remote Computer, it requires a Radmin Viewer along with Advanced IP Scanner.
Why Choose Advanced IP Scanner?
Advanced IP Scanner is the Best Network Software tool to manage your Team Work. It helps to connect to Every Computer to get access and also to guide the Team members on your Project. It Contains File Transfer Protocol Which allows to Share the required documents and Files. Getting Complete Control of a System in a Network is Possible with Advanced IP Scanner. It is similar to TeamViewer while accessing the computer whereas File Sharing is not possible in TeamViewer.
Advanced IP Scanner Key Features:
Network sharing is the main Protocol which allows sharing of files in the Computer Network. It allows the Sharing of Project files and Tasks of Team Members over the Network Protocol
Mac Address Detection:
Mac Address is the Media Access Control Address to manage the devices connected to Wi-fi or Ethernet. Once you start Scanning with Advanced Ip Scanner, it detects and creates a List of Devices in the Network along with Mac Address.
Remote Computer Power On/ Off:
Once you have IP Scanner along with Radmin Viewer, you can even access the remote Computer with few changes in System Settings.
Other Important features:
- It allows to Save the List of Computer in a File with Multiple Formats such as .csv, .html, and .xml.
- Create a Favourite list with any specific Computer in the Network.
- It also allows us to Search for Devices with a Particular set of Sub-Network Ip Addresses
- It also shows the Windows Explorer and gives access to other System controls
- By using this Software, we can also stop the Shut Down Process of System.
Advanced IP Scanner Pros and Cons:
- It is a Freeware
- Save all the IP Addresses in CSV File
- Only Limited Features are included
Advanced IP Scanner System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- File Size: 8.8MB
- No Special requirements for Hard Disk and RAM