Freemake Music Box, one of the best music players for playing the audio tracks of all formats. This free audio player can play all types of tracks such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. The Freemake music player includes many options for playing the tracks smoothly and quickly such as search option, sorting the lists, online streaming, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Click the download button at the end of this article and use it to play your favorite tracks. This best free music player is compatible with the Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Your PC has to satisfy minimum system requirements like the processor is either of 32-bit or 64-bit type. Also, take a look at other products of Freemake such as Freemake Audio Converter & Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Music Box Free Download Features:
- The Freemake Music Box’s user interface is simple and friendly which holds a limited number of options and tools. All the users can easily handle this audio player and enjoy while listening to their favorite tracks. You can also download the AIMP 4 Music Player Full Version.
- You can play the tracks by selecting from the file manager. As well as, drag and drop the files to the player. By using simple mouse clicks, you can play your favorite tracks.
- Moreover, the supported audio tracks are M4A, APE, MPC, SPX, MP4, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AC3, MP4, MP2, MP1, and other 40+ formats.
- You can use all the controllers or the options of the player like the play, pause, volume adjustments, Before/Next buttons, Loop, Shuffle, etc. Recommended to visit, Spotify Music Player for Windows 10
- In addition, you can play the music songs directly from the social site YouTube. You need to type the track name or genre or title or artist name or any other song information. The songs can be played on your player without any downloading process.
- You can add a huge number of songs to the playlists and arrange according to the year or artist or alphabetical or any other order. At the same time, you can also remove the unwanted tracks from the list. It allows you to create, as well as, import the playlists from any audio players.
Some Other Features of Freemake Music Player for Windows:
- If your playlists a good number of songs and wants to play your favorite track, then you can make use of the search box for searching the tracks with its name or any other info.
- Moreover, the Artists Discography Discovery tool helps to list out all the similar artist or album songs at one place.
- The Freemake Music Box automatically searches the ID3 tags so that you no need to create your own tags or any other track data.
- At the same time, the music videos playback option helps you to play the videos of your favorite tracks on YouTube.
- It provides you various versions in case of the songs such as mixes, duets, jazz, Rock, gospel, classical, etc.
- You no need to pay any fees to download the software because it is a freeware music player, and this Freemake Music Box is the legalized audio player.
Freemake Music Box System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Intel Pentium IV or Faster
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of free hard disk space
How to download the Freemake Music Box on the Windows devices?
Click the below download button to download & install the Freemake Music Box on the Windows PCs or other Windows devices.