Last Updated on 9-10-2018
GOM Player Download Overview:
GOM Player is one of the best media players for the desktop. It supports all the popular video and media file formats. Download and install the GOM Player for PC that supports various versions of Windows Operating systems for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
GOM Players is user-friendly with the graphical interface where the user can enjoy the movies, videos, audio tracks. Even though, there are many media players in the market, GOM Player as became one of the users favorite players. It consists of advanced customizable features and inbuilt support for different Media files. There are million GOM users in the world. This Player mainly designed to be unique, simple and easy to use and also comfortable to understand the functions.
Why do you need to Use GOM Player? Let’s take a look at its Features
- GOM player is a completely free application where the user can download from below link and use it easily.
- It supports almost all the popular video file formats by default such as AVI, MP4, MKV, etc.
- With its advanced features such as A-B repeat, screen capture, etc it makes the user satisfied by watching and listening.
- Besides, the Subtitle Functionality allows the users to share and also download a large number of subtitles through the database in the World. In the GOM player, you need to just specify the subtitle and it will automatically search its database and show you the matching subtitle results. After choosing the subtitles in case if you want to run, just click apply to play your video and enjoy without interruption.
- It has a User-friendly interface, as well as advanced customizable features controls, which make the user personalize their experience to fit their needs.
- Furthermore, the Codec Finder service will search and directs you to the missing codec place to download or read, while the player doesn’t support the uncommon videos types by default.
- On the other hand, you can control the Player by GOM Remote which consists of some basic functions. It includes moving forward/back, play, and pause and also advanced functions such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
- According to the present generation using Android mobiles is very common and like to enjoy the videos and audio track at their comforts. Therefore, keeping this in mind the GOM player also supports Android and iOS version. It makes the user enjoy watching videos not just on your PC but on their mobile phones anytime and anywhere freely.
Below are some of the supported Media Formats for your Reference:
- Video Formats: .Flv, .mp4, .mov, .mpg, .ts, .avi, .divx, .asx, etc. Additional formats can play with external codecs.
- Media Player Formats : mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
- Subtitle Formats: .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (& IDX)
- Playlist Formats: .asx, .pls
- Built-in Codecs: Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, etc.
GOM Player System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements Required to Run GOM player are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or Later
- RAM: 16MB installed memory or Above
- Hard disk space: 25MB free HDD space
- Some videos may require the newest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ between video file types.
GOM Player Pros and Cons:
- GOM Player Supports almost all media Files by default.
- Good language and strong subtitle support function.
- Easy and Clear interface with good customizability
- It has limited codecs for a video reading
- Includes many advertising elements