IDM is a free Internet Download Manager using which you can manage all the downloads from the browser. Select the file location of all the downloads, type of files to download and much more in this Internet Download Manager software. You can also download from the manager itself by simply adding the URL from the website or browser. IDM supports all popular browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Avant and many others. Therefore, whatever browser you’re using, you can easily sync it with this download manager software and perform tasks easily. Download IDM software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, it is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-bit architecture.
The downloading is easy and can be done with just a single click. Once you click on the download icon, IDM will automatically take over the process and accelerate the download speed. It supports popular protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and MMS. Choose to start and stop the main download queue or synchronization queue as you wish using the start and stop options in IDM.
Internet Download Manager Key Features:
- IDM software takes over downloads if they match with its list of download types or extensions. Furthermore, you can also modify the list of extensions in the settings tab.
- In case you face problems while downloading a certain file from the internet such as time factor, timeouts or other network issues, you can leave the file in IDM’s scheduler. Therefore, this best download manager will download the particular file and tries it every 30 seconds until the file downloads successfully.
- You can let the Internet Download Manager take over your downloads according to your convenience. In addition to that, if you do not want the free download manager to take over, you can control using hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts.
- Furthermore, you can turn off the browser integration feature in the download manager if you do not want it to take over downloads from your browsers.
- You can also run Internet Download Manager using the command line prompt according to your convenience.
- Add URLs to the Add URL tab and this free download manager will download them for you automatically.
- Save all the downloads to your preferred location using the configurations. Also, you can configure other settings according to your requirement. You can set the file types that you want to download automatically, such as graphic image formats, text formats, and others.
- By using Free IDM Software, you can schedule the downloads to take place as per your convenience by setting the times in task scheduler. Furthermore, you can also download one file at once or more than one.
- Other schedule settings include periodic synchronization and download limits. Limit the size of automatically download files and also the duration. For example, download not more than 200 MB for every 5 hours.
Internet Download Manager System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Tonec Inc.