RealPlayer 2018, the most sophisticated media player which plays all formats of videos and audio tracks. The RealPlayer offers for free so, the interested consumers can download the software on to their PCs. Before that, you must install the Windows operating system on your computer, no matter of the versions, it may be XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Also, the RealPlayer supports to work on the 32-bit processor and 64-bit processor.
RealPlayer – Free Media Player Download for Windows Overview:
The free media player for Windows is used in such a way that, the users can download the videos and play on the RealPlayer. With this, you can select the quality of the videos like 240p, HD, 720p, 1080p, etc. Without the streaming problem, you can watch the videos of your choice. The users can feel theatre-like experience while watching the videos on the best player for PCs. In addition, the software has the capability of converting the video formats to other supported formats like MP3, MOV, WMV, etc. If you want to play the videos or music from the CDs, then you can freely allow doing that work. Moreover, the software allows you to burn the files to the audio CDs to make a copy of those videos or audios. Also, Take a look at VLC Media Player Free
With the help of RealPlayer, you can not only watch the videos on the player but also view the photos, as well as, listen to the audio tracks. When coming to the user-interface of the RealPlayer, it consists of simple tools for playing and watching the videos. The file size of the media player is less so that, it does not take too much time to finish the setup process. Apart from all these, it cannot decrease or does not show any impact on the system performance. Recommended to view, AVG PC TuneUp for Windows
RealPlayer Latest Version Salient Features:
- The main use of RealPlayer is downloading different types of videos through the online. You can download from any source like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, etc. For this, you need to enable the browser plugin in the media player.
- Managing all the images, audios, and videos become somewhat the risky task to the users. To overcome the problem, use the RealPlayer’s Timeline feature to organize based on the location & date of the files. Check-out the KMPlayer for Windows 32/64-Bit
- The Live Albums feature regularly updates the pictures and video files to make your family & friends view and watch the files.
- The private or confidential videos can be hidden from other users within your Library. The PIN used to keep the personal videos aside in the RealPlayer’s library.
- With the help of inbuilt cloud services, you can back up and restore the files when lost due to some issues.
- Moreover, the best RealPlayer for Windows works along with the Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, etc. By this, you can view or watch the images or videos on the big TV screen.
- The RealCloud facility automatically converts the videos into those formats which are supported by the mobile phones, tablet, PC, etc.
- The users can store or copy all their important files on to the CDs which takes very few minutes to complete the burning process.
- With the trimming option, you can remove the unwanted clips from the videos to view only the important clips.
RealPlayer 2018 System Configurations:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz processor or Faster
- RAM: 2 GB or More
- Hard-disk: 425 MB of free disk space
Click the download button to download the RealPlayer on the desktop computer or laptop.