The Remote Utilities 6.8 is one of the best remote desktop software for IT professionals. The free remote control software allows you to view the screen remotely, controls the mouse pointer, send keystrokes, transfer files and do any other operation as if you were sitting in front of that computer. Download Remote Utility software to operate another computer remotely with free cost. Whereas, the free remote software is compatible with Windows all versions. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
Remote Utilities Download – Free Remote Desktop for Windows Overview:
The Remote Utilities is the professional remote desktop software. With this free remote desktop, you can make the remote connection by using its IP address and DNS name. Whereas, you can connect to the remote desktop from anywhere over the secure connection and gives you the 100% control while connecting to the remote connection. You can easily integrate the Remote Utilities on the Active Directory. By using this free remote access tool, you can operate the keyboard, view the remote screen, and control the mouse pointer easily. Whenever you want the files which are contained in remote desktop, you can make the remote connection and send the required files easily and securely with this free program. Moreover, you can edit the remote Windows registry and execute the applications on the remote computer from your local PC.
In order to make the remote connection, you need to install the Remote Utilities on both remote and local computer. With this remote control tool, you can make the remote connections up to 10 devices. You can also use the built-in MSI configurator to create the custom host installer for further deployment across your network Moreover, it offers many features such as file transfer, screen recording, task manager, power control, remote printing, drag and drops and many more. You can also download the TeamViewer Remote Desktop Download Full Version.
Remote Utilities Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The remote Utilities encrypts all your network traffic by industry-standard encryption algorithm such as AES-256 which provides security when connecting with remote desktop.
- By using the Internet ID Connection, you can connect from anywhere with ID and password. No network configuration is required.
- Moreover, you can connect to the multiple remote computers at a time with the same device.
- The free Remote control desktop includes the self-hosted server which can sync your address book and group your address book and connections.
- Whereas, the remote desktop supports the mobiles application to access the remote computers with mobiles.
- It scans the network hosts to find the PCs with Remote Utilities installed on them and add those PCs to the address book.
- By using this remote software, you can control the remote mouse pointer, send keystrokes and see the remote desktop.
- Additionally, you can shut down, restart and lock the remote PC easily.
- Whereas, you can send the text messages in a multi-user chat mode and also provides voice and video chats.
- You can send the single message to the single user as well as multiple remote users at a time.
- Besides, you can record the remote screen and capture the screen by scheduling at regular intervals.
- It supports remote printing, multi-screen, auto reconnect, drag and drops, remote screen preview, session video recording and many more.
Remote Utilities System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and server editions (2016/2012/2008/2003)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 processor or Later
- Installed Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB free disk space needed
Remote Utilities Conclusion:
Overall, the Remote Utilities the best free remote desktop tool which provides the remote access with other computers safely and quickly. If you want to make the remote connection with other PC, you can download Remote Utilities.
Note: You can download and install the Remote Utilities for both host and viewer computer by clicking on the below download button.