RoboForm Password Manager is the best password management software for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit systems. The free password manager allows the users to save the multiple logins of different sites. Additionally, it provides fast and easy access by auto-login into websites. Download the latest version RoboForm Password Manager by click on the download button. The Password saver is compatible with Windows all versions. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
RoboForm Password Manager Free Download Overview:
In your busy life, you cannot remember passwords for all your accounts. Moreover, you cannot use the same password for different accounts, because which leads you to a big problem when you lost it. So, that, you need to create different passwords for all your accounts. In order to remember all the passwords of your accounts, you should have the password keeper that helps to store and manage passwords in a secured location and lock them with a master key.
From the list of top best password managers, we are picking up RoboForm Password Manager. Well, it is the best password management tool that stores all your passwords in a single database and secured with a master password. But, you need to remember the master password to access the stored passwords, you never forgot. The free RoboForm uses the single username and password to access each of the saved sites and data without entering the specific site login details. Moreover, it supports multi-platform including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Whenever you want to fill the address and billing information while you shopping, the RoboForm fills the form details with a single click. In fact, it uses the AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 to keeps the data that you stored in a password manager secure.
How to Store Passwords In RoboForm Password Manager:
- First, download and install the RoboForm Password Manager on your PC. Create the RoboForm account with your e-mail address that allows you to sync between computer and mobile devices.
- Add your passwords manually or save them automatically as you log in to your online accounts. Even, you import from CSV or other password manager tool.
- Then, save all passwords in a database with a master password, you’ll need to remember and make sure that master password never forgot.
- It can log in to your accounts with a single click that saves your valuable time.
We also recommended you to download the Steganos Privacy Suite 19 – Download Free Password Manager.
RoboForm Password Manager for Windows 10 Features:
- The RoboForm Password Manager fills your online forms with the single click by selecting the AutoFill or log in directly from the RoboForm instead of entering usernames, passwords.
- This secure password manager for PC can capture and save passwords while browsing the internet.
- Moreover, it works on multi-platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, etc. So, you can access passwords at any time and anywhere on any device.
- It keeps your passwords sync and backs up across all browsers and devices.
- Additionally, you can arrange your passwords in easy to manage folders, even, you ping the most used passwords for quick access.
- You can access RoboForm data even if you offline on the desktop and mobile devices.
- Moreover, you can search for a particular password by entering its name in the search box instead of searching in the whole database.
- You can quickly and easily set up the RoboForm account within few minutes.
- You can easily jump from one browser to another without losing the passwords. Even, it supports Microsoft Edge.
- Moreover, you can import the passwords from CVV and other password managers and web browsers.
- The RoboForm Password Manager for Windows not only stores the passwords but also organize the bookmarks of all browsers for quick and easy access.
RoboForm Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, and 10( both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel/ AMD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB of free space required
RoboForm Password Manager Download for Windows 10 Conclusion:
Overall, RoboForm Password Manager is the best free password manager that allows you to save all account passwords in a secure database and lock it with a master key. Additionally, it provides easy and fast access to websites using auto-login. Moreover, this password manager can secure the database with AES 256-bit encryption. Download those who want to safeguard passwords and fill the online forms quickly and easily.
Click on the below-mentioned download button to start the downloading process of RoboForm Password Manager free download for Windows PC.