Last Updated on 9-10-2018
Sophos Anti-Virus Overview:
Sophos is the Free Anti-virus programs for PC in Home Network and Business. It is the most trusted and Award–Winning technology in order to protect the system from Ransomware, Malware, and Viruses. As I have said, the program mainly designed to help the professionals in the IT industry. Sophos Experts have compared its product with Avast Free Antivirus, AVG Free Antivirus Protection, and Windows Defender to represent the unique features in it. Furthermore, its major features include managing over 10 Computers with one web browser by installing software in all system and connecting them to one Sophos Account.
Moreover, Sophos has malware blocking system that facilitates the user to have advanced settings of Web Filtering. Home, as well as any private networks, must have security over Malicious Websites. Besides, Sophos has Advanced Web Security Protection with filtering of good and bad Websites which helps to provide safe Internet Access in a Home Network.
Why Sophos Antivirus?
Every product creates with one or more reasons to help or resolve the issues. Sophos also have made strong reasons to support the Security Protection. It mainly forms an Online Account to check and also to manage all the Devices. This Account assures protection over all kinds of viruses, Worms, and Trojans from External Devices as well as Online threats. Furthermore, it never requires the latest updates, because it works with internet access. At the same time, the Experts checks the critical health of Devices, and we get the tips and Safety Measures instantly.
How to Install Sophos?
Sophos has a different Installing process. First of all, you need to create a Free Account on Sophos official Site. After verifying your Email address, it provides a Setup on your Sophos dashboard which works only for your Devices. Download the File and Install it on your devices (Maximum 10). Now, open your Sophos Account and you will see the Health status of your devices.
Sophos Antivirus Free Download Features:
- It blocks all the Malicious URL when encounters.
- On the other hand, it provides Spyware Protection over Web Browser.
- It avoids the ransomware embedded Websites.
- Besides, it also Identifies the Anti-Phishing Software which tricks the user to hurt himself.
- It also blocks all the Ransomware based Programs.
- Detects the Malware infected files and takes action.
- Reports every suspicious activity of Installed Softwares without any delay.
Sophos Antivirus Pros and Cons:
- The program is Easy to Manage.
- It also provides Network Protection.
- Also, it supports 10 devices.
- It comes with Anti-Phishing Technology.
- No Manual Settings
- Bit low score in Malware Blocking
Sophos Antivirus System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10( 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- RAM: 1GB of Installed Memory
- Disk Space: 1GB of Free hard disk space
- File Size: 219MB