Download 1Click Uninstaller 3.0 Free Latest Version, as it not only allows you to eliminate several stubborn programs but also lets you terminate unwanted processes that you don’t want them to be running. Moreover, this free 1Click Uninstaller can also remove all the leftover files that have the potential to slow down your PC. Besides, 1Click Uninstaller supports various editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest version of this free program removal tool is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
1Click Uninstaller Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever know the disadvantages of having too many stubborn programs and leftover files on your PC? In the current internet environment, many users download and install several applications for various reasons. Later on, when any of those applications are not required, they might try to uninstall them. But, those programs might show high resistance to the normal uninstallation process as a result of virus infections or due to any other error on the device.
For a while, let us assume that your device has accumulated too many such unwanted programs. In such situations, your device is very likely to fall short of disk space and might also experience slow PC performance that can impact your productivity at the end of the day. So, developers have come up with multiple free program removal tools that can effectively remove several stubborn applications to speed up your PC. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of uninstallers before downloading them.
1Click Uninstaller 3.0 Free Download Latest Version is highly efficient in removing programs that show high resistance to the normal uninstallation process and even programs that are not installed correctly. More importantly, this best free uninstaller can also allow you to remove programs from their context menu without having to put much effort. Optimistic users who are willing to install 1Click Uninstaller can move down to the lower end of the article to find and click on the download button.
Interested users can also try Wise Program Uninstaller Free Download Latest Version as it is one of the best uninstallers available in the market.
Features of 1Click Uninstaller for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of 1Click Uninstaller 3.0 for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), you can quickly remove all incorrectly installed or uninstalled programs so that you will not experience slow PC performance.
- Further, this free 1Click Uninstaller can also let you view all the recently installed applications to let you choose programs that you would like to uninstall.
- Furthermore, this best free uninstaller can also display the entire list of processes that are currently running on your PC. Later on, it also allows you to close any unwanted processes that might be reducing your PC performance.
- Moreover, this free program removal tool can also enable or disable options such as show Microsoft programs, show programs with NoRemove flag, show system components, show icons, show menu to terminate processes.
- More importantly, this uninstaller also allows you to subscribe to the email notifications that can let you know about the latest releases.
- In addition to this, it also lets you eliminate several programs that do not have uninstallers within them.
- Apart from these features, this program can also delete all the residual files or leftover files that are left behind by multiple applications after completion of the uninstallation process.
We also recommend you to download and install iObit Uninstaller Free For Windows 10 64-Bit so that you can ensure your PC performs at high speed.
System Requirements of 1Click Uninstaller:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: Softeza Development.
Final Thoughts on 1Click Uninstaller:
On the whole, 1Click Uninstaller is one of the top-class uninstallers that can eliminate any stubborn program that doesn’t move out of your device due to various reasons. Along with this, it also displays the list of programs that come along with the operating system.