360 Total Security protects your computer from all types of virus, ransomware, and other harmful threats. The built-in firewall keeps hackers from penetrating into the computer and stealing information. The virus scanner scans for viruses in your computer and eliminates their threats. you can scan for virus in three different modes according to your requirement. The quick scan mode runs a quick scan over all the system files and detects threats. the full scan mode performs a thorough scan of the entire system, even the files located in the deep parts of the system and removes all the virus signatures. Finally, the custom scan mode lets you scan only the folder you select for virus and other threats. the other tools include file shredder, registry cleaner, privacy cleaner, disk analyzer, and schedule cleanup.
Download 360 Total Security for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, the PC cleaner is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
360 Total Security 2019 Key Features:
- 360 Total Security scans the entire system and checks for junk files, cache, and other unwanted data and deletes them. In other words, the PC cleaner performs a full check on the computer and resolves all the issues it finds.
- Furthermore, the virus cleaner removes all the junk files from the system, enhances its performance, and eliminates all the security threats. In addition to that, 360 Total Security also keeps the system safe from all the possible vulnerabilities.
- The virus removal tool identifies all virus signatures, and other harmful threats and removes them from the system and ensures its safety.
- You can perform a quick scan, full scan or custom scan according to your preference.
- 360 Total Security automatically quarantines stubborn and complicated virus by isolating them. Therefore, it prevents them from further corrupting the files or folders around it.
- You can also perform cloud analysis for the virus that is not easily removable or unknown to the antivirus software. Additionally, the sandbox tool can also help in isolating virus for further testing.
- This total security antivirus software comes with a ransomware decryption tool that enables you to decrypt files that are infected with different types of ransomware.
- Speed up your computer with the help of PC cleaning utilities such as startup manager, task scheduler, application services, system services, and auto-run plugin.
- Manage applications that run on starting up the system using a startup up application manager. On the other hand, the task scheduler tool helps you schedule scan runs on the system according to your convenience.
- The PC cleaner deletes all cache files from the internet, junk from videos, games, applications. It also cleans the Windows system, and removes the junk files and keeps the computer clean.
360 Total Security System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 80 MB
- Disk Space: 200 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version