Download 360 Total Security Free for Windows 10/7, as it can not only protect your PC by scanning all the downloads, but it can also secure your transactions made while you are shopping online. In addition to this, the best total security software can block various malicious websites that are capable of spreading advanced malware or viruses. Further, this free antivirus software is compatible with multiple versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it is also downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Interested users can also go through the article Bitdefender Total Security Review.
360 Total Security Free Download Overview:
As we all know, there are various reasons for slow PC performance that can reduce your productivity to a large extent. So experts suggest you perform regular maintenance activities by using a program that can let you schedule those activities. Moreover, there are many instances in which the system experiences outdated programs that have to be updated regularly. If not updated, there is a high chance of your device being attacked by hackers or cybercriminals to steal or use the information present on your system.
In order to speed your PC performance and also update all the outdated programs to prevent various virus attacks, experts have designed 360 Total Security Free Download. Apart from this, the best free security software can scan your Wi-Fi network to avoid DNS leakages and also to secure your passwords. To download 360 Total Security on Windows 10/7, you may click on the download button, which is located at the bottom of the post. Interested users can also check for Quick Heal Total Security Free Download.
360 Total Security for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of 360 Total Security for Windows, users can optimize system configuration and also disable unnecessary startup and background programs.
- By using this best total security software, you can clean up cache files generated while browsing the internet and also junk files produced by watching music and listening to music.
- Further, the 360 cloud scan engine is capable of scanning all the files and programs in an isolated environment to reduce the load on your PC.
- Furthermore, users do have an option to report false positives or suspicious files anonymously.
- At times, different ransomware programs can hijack or encrypt your files or documents to demand a ransom amount. In such situations, the intelligent blocking feature in this application can quickly identify such programs and block them from performing any harmful activity.
We also advise you to download G DATA Total Security Free Latest Version for Windows PC.
- Moreover, users can also enable the options to scan with the mouse right-click and to scan compressed files in full scan.
- More importantly, users can enable the option to perform an automatic scan, either it is a quick scan or full scan on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Besides, you can also add files or URLs to the trusted list, so that the security software can ignore them and perform scanning in a faster manner.
- In addition to this, the best security software consists of a toolbox that allows you to download various tools such as ad blocker, driver updater, VPN, disk analyzer, and many more. You might also Download Kaspersky Total Security Free Trial, which is one of the best total security software available.
360 Total Security System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 1 GB of free space.
- Developer: Beijing Qihu Keji Co. Ltd.
360 Total Security Conclusion:
On the whole, 360 Total Security for Windows 10/7 is one of the best free security software as it can scan your files in a cloud environment and also optimize your PC by disabling unnecessary startup programs.