500th Video Converter helps you convert videos from one format to another, burn discs, extract audios out of videos and apply effects to the videos. Preview your videos before saving them, apply effects, and adjust the properties according to your requirements. With this free video converter, you can extract audio track from the videos and save them in different audio formats. Therefore, you can easily save a song or music you can’t find. Furthermore, you can also choose the output file location before converting videos or audios. Convert multiple files at once and save your time using the batch conversion tool. Download 500th Video Converter for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, this video to DVD converter is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
500th Video Converter also lets you burn discs and convert videos to CD, DVD and Blu-Ray formats to support the respective players. Remove the files from conversion list anytime you want if you do not want to convert them using the remove option. The conversion process is simple and requires you to follow a few easy steps. First, select the file or files you want to convert or simply drag and drop them. Second, adjust the properties, apply effects, and choose the output format and location. And lastly, click on the convert icon to begin the conversion process.
500th Video Converter Latest Version Key Features:
- 500th Video Converter supports all the popular video codecs and formats in order to support the formats your device requires.
- Convert your videos into MP4, DVD, VCD, WMV, MKS, MOV and many other formats with the help of this video file converter.
- The DVD burner software also enables you to extract audio from the videos and save them in audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WMA, OGG and others.
- 500th Video Converter lets you preview the videos and audio before saving them. Further, you can also save snapshots in this video conversion software.
- Convert more than one video files using the batch conversion tool. Similarly, you can also extract multiple audios at once from the videos.
- The video file converter supports all types of media players such as CD players, DVD players, and Blu-Ray recorders.
- You can also enable the command line feature according to your convenience or continue with the Graphical User-Interface.
- Choose the perfect profile for your video among options for general, HD video, 4k video, iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV for easier conversion. In addition, you can also add different effects such as vertical flip, horizontal flip, negative, or deinterlace the videos.
- Furthermore, you can also adjust the video properties before conversion, such as bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, encoder, resolution, and format of the video.
- By using 500th Video Converter, you can alter the audio properties like their encoder, channel, sample rate, bit rate and format in this video converter tool.
500th Video Converter Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Glorylogic