Download the 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit from our website by hitting the download button at the bottom of this article. 5KPlayer is one of the best multimedia software that helps in playing your music and video files. This 5K Video Player supports almost all the audio/video formats to avoid incompatibility issues. For that, the 5KPlayer Video Player supports multiple file formats, such as MP3, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, FLV, AVI, MOV, VOB, WMV, WMA, DVD, etc. Apart from that, it also allows you to add and play HD videos like MOV HD, AVCHD, Ultra HD, H.264, Blu-ray, and many more. You can download and install this 5KPlayer on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. The 5KPlayer for Windows 10 also works with both 32-bit and 64-bit processors. This 5KPlayer for PC includes AirPlay, Video Downloader, simple UI design, and other useful features, so download it as soon as possible.
5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit Brief Introduction:
For the whole day, hardly we get few minutes of free time to relax our body and mind. To make ourselves stress-free, we listen to music on our Smartphones or PCs or other digital gadgets. At the same time, we watch enjoyable and exciting videos by playing on our multiple systems. But to play all these audio and video files, we need the best media player on our devices. At present, there are a variety of multimedia players in both free and premium versions. Some of them are VLC Media Player, GOM Player, KMPlayer, and many others.
Apart from all these players, we recommend you to download and Setup the 5KPlayer on your PC. The 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit is the top best media player that offers many advanced features for the users. You can download this 5KPlayer for PC from our website. The 5KPlayer for Windows PC contains the best features like AirPlay, Video Downloader, etc.
How to Download 5K Video Player for PC?
- After downloading the 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit, you need to click the downloaded executable file to start the installation process.
- Next, click the Run button in the Open File – Security Warning prompt to run the 5KPlayer on your desktop computer.
- After that, you can directly click the Install button to continue with the default settings. In case if you want to customize the settings, then click the Custom option. Here, you can change the destination path by browsing a new one through the file manager. Enable the Create a desktop shortcut option to create the 5K Video Player’s shortcut icon on your Windows 10 PC. Moreover, you can enable the quick launch option to open immediately after completing the installation task. And you must enable the license agreement option to agree to the license for using the 5KPlayer on your PC. Finally, click the Install button to start the installation process of this 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit PC.
- Thus, the installation process of this free video player for Windows starts on your computer, as you can view in the image below.
- After completing the Setup process of this free 5KPlayer, click the Launch button.
- Further, it opens the web browser with “Thank You for installing 5KPlayer” message.
- Finally, you can see the 5KPlayer user interface on your Windows 64-bit PC screen. Now, you can add the audio or video files to this free video player by drag and drop or through file manager.
5KPlayer for PC – Free AirPlay:
Sometimes, we want to watch our favorite videos and movies of iPhones and iPads on the big screen. At this time, download the 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit because it contains the built-in AirPlay software. AirPlay is the screen mirroring software that allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to the Mac or Windows PC and Apple TV. Thus, you can play and watch all the movies that are on your iPhones on your desktop computers. Apart from this screen mirroring tool, it also offers a screen recording tool. By using this inbuilt screen recording tool, you can record the target devices and generate high-quality videos, such as UHD, HD, 4K, etc.
Video Downloader by 5KPlayer:
The 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit also includes the video downloader feature. With the help of this video downloading tool, you can download your desired video files from online websites. For that, immediately download the 5KPlayer on your Windows PC and follow the above steps to complete the installation process. You can find the video downloader option on the 5KPlayer user interface. First of all, you need to browse for the video that you want to download and copy its URL. Now, paste the URL in the required field of the 5KPlayer. It starts analyzing the video and displays the full information of that URL, such as video title, file size, resolution, etc. Finally, click the Download button to start the downloading process of that video. After completing the download process, you can view the video file on your PC. You can play all these downloaded files on any gadget and media player you want.
5KPlayer Free Download for Windows 10 Key Features:
- The 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit also offers an inbuilt radio player for all its users. Thus, it connects to the radio station and provides you to listen to different radio channels, such as BBC, LBC, Chill, XFM, etc.
- Moreover, you can create your own playlist library by adding all your favorite music files, videos, which are in any file format and resolution. By this, you can play all your favorite files without any interruptions.
- The 5KPlayer for Windows PC supports subtitle feature to display them while playing the videos. For that, this 5KPlayer is compatible with different subtitle formats, such as SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB, AQT, etc.
- 5KPlayer uses NVIDIA CUDA, Intel QSV, DXVA 2.0, and AMD hardware acceleration technologies. Thus, you can enjoy watching to the high-quality videos without arising the visual issues.
- The 5KPlayer supports to play almost all the popular audio files, such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, WMA, AU, DTS, AIFF, ALAC, etc.
- At the same time, the 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit is compatible with different video types, including HD types. Some of them are MOV, VOB, FLV, AVI, MOV HD, AVCHD, Ultra HD, Blu-ray, MPEG-4, MP4, 3GP, 4K, 8K, 1080p, DVD, DIVX, XVID, etc.
5KPlayer Free Media Player System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit/32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster CPU
- RAM: 512 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space
- Manufactured by: DearMob
5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit PC Conclusion:
Overall, the 5KPlayer is the best multimedia player that includes supports to play all your favorite videos, audios, as well as download the files from the web. With this free 5KPlayer, you can also play high-definition video files, such as Ultra HD, H.264, MOV HD, Blu-ray, etc. With the AirPlay Screen Mirroring software, you can see the full screen of your iPhone on your desktop computer. The inbuilt radio player connects to the radio channel and plays the live music. So, immediately download and install the 5K Video Player on your computers.
Click the following download button to start the downloading process of 5KPlayer for Windows 10 64-bit.
Click here to download 5KPlayer Free Media Player for Windows 32-bit PC.