ABBYY Screenshot Reader is the best screenshot reader which can capture the text and tables and recognize the content to turn it into the editable format. So, you do not need to retype those documents again. This best screenshot software can read the snapshots of the opened documents, presentations, file menus, web contents, or PDF files within a few clicks. And, it can turn the text or tables of the images into editable formats quickly. Thus, it is easy to make reuse of those texts in the reports, emails, digital documents, and many more.
What is ABBYY Screenshot Reader?
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is the best tool to read the text content of the screenshots and to convert the text into the editable formats. This free multimedia software can let you choose a particular area of the screen to capture and the output file format. This free screenshot reader tool can help you to copy the text from the non-editable files such as PDF files. This free ABBYY Screenshot Reader software is easy to use, and it can be set up to launch automatically on your device.
This free screenshot tool can support various formats so that it can let you save the screenshots in the popular image formats such as JPEG, PNG, Bitmap, or others. The converted text files can save as in.RTF, .TXT, XLS, and .DOC formats.
And most importantly, this free ABBYY Screenshot Reader has equipped with the advanced OCR technology which can recognize the characters of image files and turns it into the editable digital formats with the perfect accuracy. However, this simple screenshot reader is easy to download and set up for everyone, including the novice users.
You can also download ABBYY FineReader 14 Free Download for Windows 10
Know More What ABBYY Screenshot Reader Can Do for You!
Capturing Screenshot Images:
- This free multimedia software can let you capture a mandatory part of the screen and save it as an image file. Then, you can share that with your friends by email or messenger, or you can save that on your local folder.
- Additionally, this free ABBYY Screenshot Reader can let you mark a particular region of the screen.
Inserting Screen Images:
- With ABBYY Screenshot Reader, you can prepare small size pictures for your presentations, documents, and other reports.
- All you need to do is, open the image and create the screenshot and then you can copy the text to the clipboard. Later, you can save that text wherever you want.
- Moreover, it can also support Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V functions.
Transforming of Screenshot Image to Text:
- Additionally, it can also let you grab a text from a certain image and converts it into the editable format.
- You can copy the text and paste it wherever required.
Extract Text and Tables:
- On the other hands, it can also extract the text or tables from the brochures, leaflets, and other graphical documents and converts those text or tables into the editable formats.
- With this free ABBYY Screenshot Reader, you can convert the image tables into the editable Excel sheets.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB free disk space for Installation and 500 MB for optimal program operation.
Conclusion for Free ABBYY Screenshot Reader Free Version:
On a conclusive note, we can say that ABBYY Screenshot Reader is the best screenshot reader that can read the text on the recorded snapshots and it can efficiently turn it into the editable format.
You can download this ABBYY Screenshot Reader free version for Windows systems by browsing the direct download button given below the article.