ACDSee Photo Editor 11 is one of the professional photo editing software for Windows PC and other Windows devices. The main objective of using this freeware application is to manage and edit all their personal images in just a few mouse clicks. Besides, it supports almost all kinds of picture file formats such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, RAW, BMP, PHI, HEIF, and many more. This full version of ACDSee Photo Editor 11 is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, and Windows 10. Moreover, it works great on only 64-bit configurations.
ACDSee Photo Editor 11 Free Download for Windows Overview:
ACDSee Photo Editor 11 stands as the best photo editing software for designers and professional photographers. It has all the necessary tools for color correction, image retouching, design, image restoration, digital drawing, and lots more. Moreover, it fully brings focus to a picture, highlights the essential subjects as well as transform a mediocre image into something truly unbelievable. The main objective of using this best multimedia software is to trim, crop, and touch up all their required photos and even organize them into albums and slideshows. In addition to the basic image editing tools, ACDSee Photo Editor 11 also permits Windows users to add text or drawings, edit all the raw images, and create 3D animations with their pictures.
Moreover, it includes excellent tools and features to perform all their tasks in less time. The interface in this ACDSee Photo Editor 11 free full version is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that all users can take their project to an extreme level. This professional photo editing software supports all standard file formats such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, RAW, BMP, PHI, HEIF, and many more. With the help of this full version ACDSee Photo Editor, users can touch up their images by using flip, rotate, crop, resize, contrast, adjust saturation, enhancing effects, remove red-eye, setting up of blur or acute effects, frame, adding text, filters, and lots more. It also has the ability to detect their necessary images within a few seconds.
This freeware program comes with a wide variety of striking visual effects, which helps all Windows users to add objects as well as edit individually, enabling them to deliver professional results in less time. Therefore, if you wish to use this robust editing software on your laptops or Windows PC then, click on the download option given at the end of the article as soon as possible. After downloading, the user must follow all the basic installation steps and run on their computers. The primary interface Window contains different sections, including toolbars, Image Basket, Adjustments Palette, Title Bar and Status Bar, Object Palette, and more.
The toolbar gives complete access to all the core tools needed to manage and edit all the essential pictures, such as color balance, exposure, brightness, sharpness, Zoom-in-out, auto-adjust, rotate, adjust, and many more. With the help of the Selection Tool, users can select an object or picture to perform tasks. In this, users can select multiple objects by just holding down the Shift button and deliver. The Auto Levels Tool in this program lets you correct the contrast in the picture automatically. Similarly, the Auto Fix Tool helps to adjust both color balance and contrast automatically in your photo. Along with lots of picture editing tools, this free ACDSee Photo Editor 11 full version is offering a broad range of advanced functionalities and features. They are as follows.
ACDSee Photo Editor Free Full Version Key Features:
- The ACDSee Photo Editor free full version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that all users (new & old) can access it freely all the time.
- By using this freeware application, users can manage and edit all their essential images in just a few minutes.
- Besides, it supports a variety of all common picture file types such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, RAW, BMP, PHI, HEIF, including most camera RAW file formats.
- With the powerful layer editing’s, all users can create unique styles by simply combining pictures, texts, and other graphics in a few mouse clicks.
- In this, users can extract images from their video clips and later turn them into incredibly imaginative multi-exposure images within a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, all your creative chances are virtually endless by using striking effects, blending modes, and other useful masks.
- Furthermore, you can improve the image impression by setting the color, contrast, brightness, sharpness, and lots more quickly.
- By using this free image editor, users can remove all the noises, dust, fur in their images. Also, blur the background region using an intelligent algorithm.
- However, it helps the users to create various photos by adding clips, text, frames, or using multiple powerful features such as crop, rotate, flip, resize, and more others.
- The Red Eye Tool in this program enables users to reduce the red-eye effect that was caused when light from a beam reflects off the back outside of the eye.
- Users can easily and efficiently reduce blurriness by improving the color variation in adjacent pixels with the Sharpen Tool.
- In this freeware multimedia software, you can even compose and produce the layered images with warped and customizable 3D text layers. At the same time, add frames, borders, and stickers in your project using inbuilt styles.
- The layer clipping mask tool permits all Windows users to apply several adjustments to a particular layer as opposed to their entire picture.
- It comes with a new Burn Tool, which lets you darken the precise fields of a picture. If you select Midtones, Shadows, or even Highlights from the Mode menu, this Burn tool will assist in darkening the pixels that fall within the chosen range individually.
- With the Blended Clone tool, users can copy all the pixels from a source area to a destination area. ACDSee Photo Editor full version analyzes the pixels in the destination area and blends them with the help of copied pixels for seamless repair, though. So, they can simply Blend away flash flares, telephone wires and poles, blemishes, water droplets, lens scratches, and general imperfections and distractions.
- ACDSee Photo Editor 11 full version for Windows 10/8/7 support RAW formats for the digital cameras, including adobe, canon, Epson, Contax, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Pentax, and many more.
Other Advanced Tools and Its importance:
ACDSee Photo Editor 11 full version for Windows 10/8/7 includes many useful tools like Smudge Tool, Sponge Tool, Dodge Tool, Blur Tool, Repair Tool, Rubber Stamp Tool, Oval Tool, Polygon Tool, and many more. The use of the Smudge Tool in this application to quickly pick a color from one section of an image and simply drag it into adjacent fields. Moreover, to lighten particular areas of an image, you can use the Dodge Tool. This professional photo editor comes with a Blur Tool, which helps users to increase the blurriness in an image. With the use of a repair tool, users can quickly and efficiently repair all the flaws and cracks in a picture by copying and blending all pixels from the surrounding region to cover the flaw. In this freeware program, users can draw arcs, circles, rectangles, texts, shapes, lines, and lots more. In addition, users can draw freehand shapes and paths using a freehand tool.
ACDSee Photo Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64-bit architecture)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor or later
- Internal Memory: 2 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 2 GB Free disk space needed or above
- Developer: ACD Systems International Inc
On the whole, the ACDSee Photo Editor 11 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to manage and edit all their personal images in just a few mouse clicks. This professional photo editing software offers accurate masking with feathering and refinements tool for complex selections like trees or hair. At the same time, users can quickly remove luminance from the images as well as reduce the background noises with easy-to-use sliders. Moreover, they can also remove unwanted dust, spots, marks, and lots more in just a single mouse click. In this application, users can enhance the quality of the image by setting color, brightness, contrast sharpness, and lots more. This full version of ACDSee Photo Editor 11 permits users to create various photos by adding clips, frames, texts, or using multiple powerful features such as rotate, crop, resize, flip, and more others. Apart from this, users can share all their editing images with their colleagues, friends, family members, and even upload them on social or online networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, and more.
Click here to get the download link of the ACDSee Photo Editor 11 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC.