Download ACDSee Video Converter Free Latest Version (5.0) for Windows PC, which helps convert videos into other file formats. Also, the Video Converter Software is compatible with 32 and 64 bit OS on all Windows versions.
ACDSee Video Converter Free Overview:
Most of the devices like TV, console, DVD player, etc. support only limited file formats. And, when you record or capture videos from your mobile, webcam, GoPro, and digital camera, you cannot play them other devices. Therefore, you have to install a reliable video converter that can convert your videos into the required format without damaging the original media.
ACDSee Video Converter is one of the best video converters for Windows that helps convert videos quickly and conveniently. It uses GPU acceleration to convert the videos faster without altering the quality. If you are not concerned about the quality, you can choose the fast video conversion option to convert the videos more quickly.
Besides that, it provides several advanced options like splitting the files, changing video resolution, altering video attributes, arranging media files in a sequence, and many more. Moreover, ACDSee Video Converter can convert your video files into several other audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AC3, OGG, MKA, AIFF, FLAC, AU, AAC, M4A, and WAV.
The User Interface of ACDSee Free Video Converter is uncomplicated so that even new users can use it to convert their videos conveniently. It has a menu bar on top followed by a toolbar with options to add files, remove video files, upload to YouTube, and move up/down the queue. Also, it has settings icons on the bottom along with output directory location and action buttons like a convert, stop, and pause. Moreover, it shows the CPU usage in a graph and percentage.
Output Type and Format:
ACDSee Video Converter Free supports various output formats like HD Video, Online Video, Common Audio/Video, Game Consoles, or User Defined. You can even choose the phone manufacturer and select the phone model so that the software automatically picks up the best file format supported by that particular device. It supports devices like Apple, Samsung, Google, Sony, Nokia, LG, and more.
You can convert the added files in HD Videos such as HD-MP4, AVI, MKV, and more. By selecting the Online Video option, you can convert videos that are compatible to upload on YouTube and other video streaming websites. The Common Video option contains several file formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, OGG, WebM, and many more.
Advanced Conversion Options:
Besides selecting the output file type and format, you can also change the video attributes. After selecting the output type and file format, you can click on the detailed settings buttons for advanced settings.
It allows you to change the audio and video parameters like video/audio codec, size (resolution), video bitrate, frame rate (FPS), sample rate, audio bitrate, and channel. Moreover, you can choose to keep the same video resolution or pick one from the given options.
ACDSee Video Converter 5 Latest Version Key Features:
- The ACDSee Video Converter 5 Latest Version uses your graphics card for GPU acceleration to convert the videos much faster with excellent quality.
- It supports over 60 input formats and more than 15 output media formats.
- It is easy to set up and use the video converter for both advanced and non-technical users.
- Moreover, ACDSee lets you split the video into necessary parts by size or time. You can choose a particular value from the drop-down list or enter a custom value.
- The Video Converting Software lets you choose the video conversion speed between Slow, Fast, and Medium. Note that the speed effects the quality of the video, so we recommend keeping it on medium.
- You can arrange the added video files in a sequence and choose the number of videos to convert concurrently.
- Moreover, you can schedule the ACDSee Video Converter to schedule the conversion when your CPU is normal or idle.
- You can enable notification and sound alert after the completion of the video conversion process.
- Users can choose their required output type and file format from several options.
- Users can convert videos and play it on gaming consoles such as Xbox, PS3, Wii, PSP, etc.
- Furthermore, the Video Converting Software lets you choose the video resolution, codec, bit rate, frame rate, and other advanced settings.
- You can use the Apply All option to apply the advanced output settings to all the videos in the list.
- ACDSee Video Converter Free also lets you convert videos into several audio formats like WMA, MP3, FLAC, WAV, and more.
You can also checkout and Download Ashampoo Video Converter Latest Version for Windows.
System Requirements to Download ACDSee Video Converter Free:
Please check out the technical specifications before you Download ACDSee Video Converter Free Trial for your PC.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32 & 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory or More
- File Size: 25 MB
- Hard Disk: 110 MB of free disk space
- Developer: ACD Systems International
ACDSee Video Converter Conclusion:
In Conclusion, ACDSee Video Converter is one of the best converters because of its easy usability and advanced conversion options. You can add any video format to the list and convert it to be able to play on any device. You can convert videos in the required media format and play it on TV, DVD players, Smart Phones, and even gaming consoles.
It helps users to convert videos into several video or audio formats as well as alter the audio/video parameters. You can also choose the conversion speed, quality, resolution, split a video into several parts, and more. Moreover, it makes use of your graphics for GPU acceleration and speeds up the conversion.
Click on the provided link to Free Download ACDSee Video Converter 5 Trial Version for Windows 10, 8, and 7. Moreover, the Video Converter runs on both x32 and x64 Operating Systems.