ACDSee Video Studio is one of the professional video editing software for Windows Operating Systems. With ACDSee Video Studio, users can manage and edit videos with great quality. It includes inbuilt video editing tools used to edit, cut, trim, align, and many more in just a few mouse clicks. This best free video editing software for Windows supports all standard video formats such as MPEG, MPG, M4V, ASF, M2TS, MTS, TS, MOV, FLV, WMV, MP4, AVI, and many more. It supports all popular video formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, AC3, M4A, etc.
You can get it to download on different platforms of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Moreover, it works great with only 64-bit architectures.
This free multimedia software for Windows allows you to edit video files smoother and easier without any quality issues. With the easy-to-use interface, both the experts and non-technical users can edit and produce video files in no time.
ACDSee Video Studio Free Download for PC Overview:
Do you want to take your essential videos like a Pro? Simultaneously, want to record your microphone, webcam, or desktop screen and add it to your project? If yes, pick the best video editing software that suits your Microsoft Windows versions. Presently, there are bundles of top best free video file editing tools available in our digital software market, such as Xilisoft Video Editor, Lightworks Video Editor, Renee Video Editor, Aimersoft Video Editor, and many more. Even though all these video editors show better results, we suggest Windows users to download and use ACDSee Video Studio.
Yes, ACDSee Video Studio is one of the top best free video editing and producing software that mainly helpful for both home and business users to use on their Windows 64-bit computers. ACDSee Video Studio is a lightweight video file editing software so that all Windows users can download and install quickly on their Windows PCs or personal laptops. Also, it consumes low system resources. The file size of this free video editing application is small so, users can quickly complete the installation process & launch it on their Windows 10/8/7 computers.
After launching the ACDSee Video Studio free latest version, users can start the video file editing on their desktop computers. In this freeware application, users can manage, arrange, edit, cut, split, merge, trim, as well as video recording, still images. At the same time, they can even add filters, captions, watermarks, transitions, audio effects, and make all custom selections to make the professional viewing experience. Furthermore, users can take input video files from different sources, such as iPhones, Smartphones, Tablets, screen recording files, digital cam, DVDs, and other removable drives.
ACDSee Video Studio Free for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- The ACDSee Video Studio Free Download for Windows designed with a hassle-free user interface so that both the professionals and novices can take their project to an advanced level.
- Moreover, it supports almost all kinds of videos, such as MPEG, MPG, M4V, ASF, M2TS, MTS, TS, MOV, FLV, WMV, MP4, AVI, and many more.
- In this, users can add audio effects to their videos. This video editor supports all standard audio file formats such as AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AC3, M4A, etc.
- ACDSee Video Studio for Windows PC allows users to record their microphone, webcam, and desktop screens screen and add it to their project without any quality loss.
- It includes many video editing tools, such as Effects, Crop, watermark, Subtitle, transitions, joiner, rotate, advanced cutter, split, and others.
- In this latest version, you can have different functionalities like over 3x more keyboard shortcuts, green screen support, support for HEIC files, keyframing, freeze frames, behaviors, 3 axis rotation, overlays, GIF exporting, non-destructive cropping, and many more.
- Furthermore, users can color grade their video shots by simply loading and using an endless collection of cinematic LUTs.
- With the customizable Mosaic tool, users can Blur out faces, sensitive information, or license plates in just a few mouse clicks.
- In this ACDSee Video Studio, users can create GIFs from their image series or image series. It supports all kinds of image file formats, such as HEIC, PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, and more.
- More importantly, users can combine audio, video, and still images with filters, text, overlays, animations, audio effects, and transitions to take their project like a Pro.
- You can apply watermarks to your personal videos by simply using drag and drop option.
- The video merging tool in this ACDSee Video Studio Free Download allows users to combine the segmented videos to one file
- Additionally, users can share their edited video files with their friends, family members, and colleagues. Also, they can upload them to social platforms like Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and more.
ACDSee Video Studio System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X2 or later
- Internal Memory: 4 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 2 GB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: ACD Systems International Inc
ACDSee Video Studio Conclusion:
Therefore, ACDSee Video Studio 4 is the best free multimedia software that helps users to manage and edit videos as per their requirements. With the easy-to-use and simple user interface, users can finish the editing and recording process faster and smoother. Further, users can use this ACDSee Video Studio 4 to enhance the color. In this, users can adjust the parameters like contrast, brightness, saturation, and hue. More importantly, this video editing software for Windows 10 contains the Screen Recording option. Therefore, users can use it to record their microphone, webcam, and desktop screens and add it to their project without any quality loss. At the same time, they can record lectures, engaging lessons, and other presentations effortlessly.
When compared to other editing tools, ACDSee Video Studio 4 works faster so that both non-technical and advanced users can complete the editing process within seconds. After editing your video files, you can publish them on any of the social or online accounts, such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. Thus, download ACDSee Video Studio 4 on your Windows 64-bit computers by using the download button at the end.
Click here to get the link to download the ACDSee Video Studio 4 on your Windows 10.