Download Acronis Backup Free Trial for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to back up your files on the local drive but, you can also backup files in cloud storage to ensure better protection. Moreover, this free data backup software also includes a survival kit which can help you at the time of hard drive crashes as you can connect it and retrieve all your system files, partition information and also all the backups. Besides, the trial version of this file backup software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download it on X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Acronis Backup Free Download Overview:
Did you ever know the advantage of the performing backup of your files to cloud storage? In most of the IT companies, they have a huge amount of data related to their projects, and as a result, storing all the data on the available infrastructure becomes impossible. It is not cost effective for organizations to purchase more and more infrastructure only to store data. So many organizations back up their data to the cloud storages for the sake of file transfer security and better management of available IT resources. In order to back up your data to cloud storages, experts advise you to install a data backup software which can effectively store all your files.
Acronis Backup Free Download is highly capable of storing your data to the cloud storages, and it can also delete previously stored backups to ensure your cloud storage space doesn’t go waste. More importantly, ransomware protection in this software also encrypts your data to prevent any malware or any unauthorized user from making any changes to your files and folders. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of Acronis Backup can click on the download button which is available right at the bottom of the post. Users may also download Backup4all Free Trial Full Version to ensure they don’t even a single important file.
Acronis Backup for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of Acronis Backup for Windows, users can minimize the cost of data storage as this data backup software ensures there is no effect on the disk storage.
- Further, this free backup software is also capable of taking images of your system files and data present on your PC so that your data is recoverable by using those images.
- Further, the instant restoration feature in this free data backup software also lets you minimize the startup time of real-time operating systems such as Windows or Linux backups as you can load them from the storage as a virtual machine.
- Besides, this best backup software for Windows also includes the world’s strongest encryption AES-256 that applies password protection to ensure your files are safe from any unauthorized access.
- In addition to this, this software can also provide administrative access to various users on the basis of roles assigned to them so that they can protect data present in remotely located offices.
- Apart from these features, users do receive a detailed report of all the backups performed to the cloud storages or to your local disks.
We also recommend users to try AOMEI Backupper Pro for Windows 10/7 as it is also one of the best data backup software available in the market.
Acronis Backup System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Acronis Backup Conclusion:
On the whole, Acronis Backup Free Trial is one of the top-class backup software which can provide administrative access to several users in order to secure data present in offices that are available remotely. Additionally, it can also take images of your disk and system files to make the recovery process easier.