Download Active@ Disk Image Pro 9.5 Free Trial, as it not only allows you to generate disk images to restore your lost data but also lets you create a bootable media that can restore your device to the previous state. Moreover, this free Active@ Disk Image Pro also includes a partition manager that can shrink or delete volumes present on your hard drive. Besides, the trial version Active@ Disk Image Pro supports several versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download and install this free data backup software on all devices with 32-bit as well as 64-bit architectures.
Active@ Disk Image Pro Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of using backup types in creating backup images of disks? Before discussing the benefits of backup types, let us get know about the different kinds of backups. There are three different types of backups, such as full backup, differential backup, and incremental backup.
A full backup is used to back up the complete drive so that you can recover data faster when compared to other backup processes. In contrast, differential and incremental backups are used to perform the backup of modifications so that you can quickly backup your data and also save plenty of storage space on your device. Either of the backup types is very helpful when you experience severe data losses. So, various developers have come up with multiple backup programs that can perform all three types of backups. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of data backup software before you go ahead and download them.
Active@ Disk Image Pro Free Download Trial Version is one of the best data backup software that can effectively perform all three types of backup processes. More importantly, this free data backup software for Windows can also send email notifications to let you view all the details of a recent backup. Users who are optimistic about Active@ Disk Image for 32/64-bit can scroll down to the lower end of the article to find and click on the download button.
Features of Active@ Disk Image Pro for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of Active@ Disk Image Pro for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), users can create an identical copy of every sector from a logical partition or selected physical hard disk, including used on unused space, into a Raw disk image file.
- Further, this free Active@ Disk Image Pro can copy the entire disk or partitions to another drive. Along with this, you do have the option to resize partitions by making target partitions larger or smaller than original.
- Furthermore, the clone disk option in this data backup software can also transfer data sector-by-sector from one partition or an entire disk directly to another partition or even to the complete drive.
- Moreover, this best data backup software can also check a disk image integrity to ensure the data in the image is readable without any errors.
- More importantly, this software can also help users mount partitions in ADI and DIM disk images as virtual drives.
- Apart from these features, this backup software can also automate disk image backup by creating a scheduled task, and you do have the option to review and reschedule the existing backup operations.
We also recommend you to try O&O DiskImage Pro Trial Version for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit).
System Requirements of Active@ Disk Image Pro:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: At least 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Active@ Disk Image Pro:
On the whole, Active@ Disk Image Pro is one of the best backup software that can verify the disk images to check if there are any errors in them. Additionally, it also allows you to view the operations log to find out the results of the disk image operations performed on this computer.