Active File Recovery is the well-designed and easy to use recovery software which can recover the deleted files. You can recover from the damaged or formatted drive even if your system does not boot. Try to download the latest version of Active file Recovery tool, and it is available free of cost. It is compatible with Windows versions XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
Active File Recovery Free Download Overview:
When you delete your important files accidentally, and your drives are damaged or formatted, even if your PC does not boot, you’ll have to download the best data recovery software. Then the Active File Recovery is the easy-to-use data recovery software which allows you to recover your deleted files easily. Moreover, you can recover all types of data such as images, pictures, videos, documents, audio, e-mail and so on. The free data recovery tool supports the NTFS, FTS, exFAT, HFS+, XFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/3/4, BtrFS file types.
How to Recover Data by using Active File Recovery:
When you open the Active File Recovery software, it will scan for deleted files. After scanning process complete, it will preview the list of deleted files. Then you can select your deleted files and then click on recover button. Moreover, it supports two scanning modes quick and custom scanning, you can choose the required scanning mode based on your needs. It will recover your lost data without damage. Moreover, the best data recovery tool supports the HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, etc.
The Active File Recovery has simple and easy to use interface. It does need any previous experience to recover data, all types (technical, novice) of users can easily work with this tool. It requires the limited system resources to install on your Windows PC. You can also download the Coolmuster Data Recovery Free Download Full Version.
Active File Recovery Full Version for Windows 7/10 Features:
- You can recover deleted files even if you delete from the recycle bin.
- When you format your disk accidentally, you can also recover data with the help of Active File Recovery software.
- Moreover, you can recover pictures, photos, videos from USB devices such as SD card, memory card, and other removable devices.
- Furthermore, you can restore the data when disk partitions or volume delete or disk has bad sectors.
- If your system or data gets infected due to viruses and other malicious programs or power failures, you can recover the files.
- It supports all types of storage media such as HDD, SSD, external disks, USB drives, memory cards and so on.
- You can recover all types of data such as doc, images, photos, videos, audios, videos, e-mail and more.
- It supports two scanning modes which are quick, and custom scanning, you can select the required scanning mode based on your needs.
- You can define file signatures by using with the simple syntax (RegExp supported) and loaded from a text file
- It has the file-organizer which detects by signatures and allows you to organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes.
Active File Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10( both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD
- RAM: 512 MB memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB of free space required
Active File Recovery Download for Windows 7/10 Conclusion:
Overall, Active File Recovery is the best file recovery tool. Download the Active File Recovery those who want to recover deleted data in an easy way. It supports many file types as well as storage media. You can also create signatures to your files.
Click on below-mentioned download button to download Active File Recovery free download full version for Windows 7/10.