Active File Recovery Free Download is the best data recovery software that not only retrieves mistakenly deleted files but also can recover data from wholly deleted partition. Download this free file recovery tool on your Windows PC by clicking on the download button provided at the end of this. The top best data recovery software is compatible with all the versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP for both the 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
Active File Recovery Free Download Overview:
Active File Recovery Free Download is a file recovery tool that undeletes files when you format your Operating System or lost data in a system crash. It not only recovers data from your computer’s hard disk but also the external drives such as floppy disks, USB flash disks, large-sized drives (greater than 2TB), damaged or deleted RAID systems, and can even recover compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS partitions.
In the same way, this best free file recovery software also retrieves data from the formatted memory card, both SD and Compact Flash. Also, it can recover the deleted files even from the recycle bin.
What type of files can be Retrieved?
Active scan technology allows you to identify files based on file signatures for around 155 types of data. Among them are Adobe Acrobat Document (PDF), Adobe Photoshop Document, Shockwave Flash, Effects, Compressed files like ZIP, RAR, etc., file system metadata, e-books, quick time, file maker, text documents, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access Databases, Images, Audio & Video files, and Multimedia Files.
We recommended you to download the Remo File Recovery Software Free Download Full Version.
Active File Recovery Functions:
Quick Scan, Super Scan, and Quick Scan Plus:
The quick scan is useful when you wanted to recover data immediately after deletion. For Example, if you have mistakenly pressed ctrl+shift+delete, then your data is permanently deleted from your system, and you can recover it through the Active File Recovery.
Super Scan can be used when you are not able to recover data using a quick scan. This option deeply scans your computer’s hard disk increasing the possibility of retrieving the data.
Apart from these two, another option available is Quick Scan Plus, which scans the unallocated space on the storage device.
Last Chance Recovery Using File Signatures:
The last chance recovery search helps to find the files by their file signatures. This type of search mostly comes into picture when some of the metadata cannot be restored.
File Organizer Sorting:
File Organizer spreads files by extension that allows viewing data through the preview; you can further move items to another folder.
Disk Image Creation:
Disk Image creates a complete copy of the logical drive or physical device such as HDD, SD card, USB.
You can also search for Download Puran File Recovery Portable Version for Windows 10.
Active File Recovery Latest Version Key Features:
- The user interface of Active File Recovery Latest Version is similar to that of MS Explorer. You can check an event log display, and the free data recovery software is available with a comprehensive help file that tells you how to recover your data.
- It recovers files from deleted or damaged or even re-formatted partitions and volumes.
- Moreover, this free data recovery tool retrieves files located on ReFS, NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT, UFS, XFS, JFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, and BtrFS file systems.
- Active Disk Editor allows its users to inspect raw disk sectors like Boot Sectors, MBR, MFT records, etc.
- The free file recovery software also supports FAT16, FAT12, and FAT32, file system recovery, along with FDD, HDD, IDE, USB, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI, SSD disks and the RAID disk arrays.
- Furthermore, it supports compressed, encrypted, and fragmented files on NTFS and localized file names called Unicode.
- Active File Recovery Free Download support for VMWare and VirtualPC HDD images, you can open and work with them as if they are conventional HDDs.
- Besides, you can open the disk images and recovered files as a regular file that you open from the drive.
- The disk images in Active File Recovery Free in raw format so that they are compatible with other utilities like disk editor.
- There is inbuilt support for the non-damaged software RAID volumes and hardware RAID disk arrays. Likewise, there is also built-in support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery.
- The metadata of the file system is $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS and $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32.
- Most importantly, you get a visible representation of the folder or file recoverability by the preview mode.
- Finally, Active File Recovery Latest Version is available in German, Italiano, Spanish, Russian, Dansk, English, Espanol, Polski, and other languages.
Active File Recovery for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 CPU or Above
- RAM: 512 MB Memory or higher.
- Hard Disk: 40 MB of free disk space
File Recovery Conclusion:
Hence, Active File Recovery Free Download is advanced file recovery software that helps you to recover data not only from the hard disk of your PC but also from the external drives. It retrieves deleted data, files from the corrupted volume partition, and data from the empty recycle bin too. After installing the best free file recovery tool, you can solve data loss issues or queries instantly or quickly. Lastly, Active File Recovery Latest Version is free to download & works on all Windows OS.