Download Active File Recovery 18 Latest Version for free of cost on your Windows PC, as it can create your disk image which can be used for the recovery process and it also consists of three different types of scans such as quick scan, super scan, and last chance. In addition to this, the top data recovery software can recover adobe files, camera Raw files e-books, office documents, and many more. Further, the latest version of this disk recovery software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Active File Recovery 18 Latest Version Overview:
As we all know there are various reasons for data losses, some of them include deleting files accidentally, malware and virus attacks on your PC, mechanical damages to the hard drive, power failures and many more. All most all the organizations and every individual might have a data protection plan, but at times they may not work, and they might fall in the risk of data loss. Let us assume an organization has built data based on its business operations, and by the time they are about to achieve a turn around if they lose their entire data, we can imagine how disappointing it could be.
The end result would be they may or may not be able to make it to the turn around in the near future. So experts advise you to check for the best data recovery tool that can recover your data even in a worst-case scenario.
Active File Recovery 18 Latest Version can effectively recover data lost due to virus or malware attacks without losing any data. Moreover, this hard disk recovery software allows you to choose the default recovery path of your choice. Users do have several options which can be enabled such as to ask before overwrite or overwrite without prompt. Interested users who are willing to install the latest version of Active File Recovery can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post.
Active File Recovery for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of Active File Recovery for Windows, users can choose to QucikScan Plus by default to scan and recover files.
- Further, the file recovery software can analyze and detect deleted or damaged partitions, and it also supports the recovery of various file systems such as NTFS, FAT, exFAT, ReFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/3/4, HFS+, XFS, and BtrFS.
- Furthermore, the top data recovery software also consists of signature recognition options such as all signatures, select signatures, documents and photos only. This software also provides an option to load custom signatures for the better recovery process.
- Besides, this best file recovery software allows you to search for deleted, non-deleted, or even all files and folders.
- Moreover, users can even search files by using various options such as case sensitive search, created date, modified data, accessed or deleted dates, and even according to the size of the file or ID of the files.
- Apart from these features, the data recovery tool includes a last chance recovery which is helpful especially when primary recovery methods have failed to recover the data which you are willing to recover. Interested users can also check for Auslogics File Recovery for Windows 7 which is one of the best data recovery software available.
Active File Recovery System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Active File Recovery Conclusion:
On the whole, Active File Recovery Latest Version is the best free recovery software that can recover multiple file systems such as NTFS, FAT, exFAT, ReFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/3/4, HFS+, XFS, and BtrFS. In addition to this, the recovery software allows you to use search options such as case sensitive search, created date, modified data and many more for the sake of faster recovery.