Download Active Partition Manager Free Latest Version on your Windows PC, as it not only creates logical drives or partitions but, can also resize existing volumes, and format logical drives. Moreover, this best partition manager for Windows can also change drive attributes such as drive letter, and volume label. Besides, the latest version of this free partition manager supports different versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download it on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Active Partition Manager Free Download Overview:
Most of the users who don’t create partitions in their system’s hard drive face several difficulties at the time of performing backup and recovery of their data. Moreover, when users lose data due to various reasons like malware or virus attacks, they might also have to format the system and reinstall the operating system in case if they are using a single partition. At times, people who use a single partition may fall short of drive space, and it might affect the performance of your operating system, which can result in slow PC startup. But, people who want to partition and resize their hard drive need technical knowledge to do it manually. Users who do not have sound technical knowledge about partitioning and resizing can check for a top-class partition manager that can help them in partitioning their hard drive.
Active Partition Manager Free Download is highly capable of partitioning your hard drive, and it can also save your hard drive information to an XML file. More importantly, this disk partition tool can also edit partitions and delete them for your convenience. Users who are optimistic about the latest version of Active Partition Manager can go ahead to click the download button which is available at the bottom of the page and start installing it. Interested users can also try Eassos PartitionGuru Free Download to partition and resize your disk.
Active Partition Manager for Windows Key Features:
- By using device partitioning backup feature in Active Partition Manager for Windows, users can select their physical disks to auto-create partition backup file whenever partition layout changes. These backup files can help users in restoring the device partitions using rollback partitions changes tool. It also includes attributes to create, delete, modify, and format partitions.
- Further, users do have the option to choose their preferences in disk explorer which allows only selected types of disks to initialize, each time when this disk partition tool starts.
- Furthermore, users can also choose a default log path of their disk to which they want to save all the log events.
- Besides, this partition manager also includes various wizards that can help you in creating partitions, disk images, open disk images, and also verify disk images.
- In addition to this, free partition manager also marks active partitions, primary partition, unallocated space, and even extended partition with different colors to let you identify them easily.
- Apart from these features, users do have the option known as custom partition resize which can reduce or decrease the drive space as per your wish.
We also recommend you to download AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard for Windows 10 as it is one of the best partition managers available in the market.
Active Partition Manager System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Active Partition Manager Conclusion:
Overall, the Active Partition Manager is one of the top-class disk partition tools which can allow you to create and backup partitions so that users can easily restore them. Additionally, users can also select a default log path of their disk to which they want to save all the log events.