Active Partition Recovery is the best recovery tool which allows you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives partitions on your Windows PC. You can find the deleted data easily with different scanning modes. You can download the latest version of Active Partition recovery tool from our website collection with free of cost. It is compatible with Windows all version XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 whereas it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Active Partition Recovery Free Download Overview:
When you delete or formats the drive partitions on your Windows PC accidentally, and you want to recover those lost or damaged partitions. So, you should download the best partition recovery software which helps you to recover data. Then, the Active Partition recovery is the well-designed partition recovery software which is used to recover lost data from damaged or formatted logical drives.
The free partition recovery tool supports the different scanning modes such as Quick Scan, Super Scan, and Last Chance recovery. When you open the application, it will scan for deleted partitions. Then, it will preview the list of deleted partitions, and you can select which drive partition you want to recover. You can recover the recently deleted partitions by its quick scan. Moreover, you can also recover a long time ago deleted, even if you have created the new one and even format them. Finally, last chance recovery method- which allows you to detects and recovers the file by signatures.
The Active Partition Recovery is designed with a simple and easy-to-use interface. All types of users (beginner, technical experts) can easily recover their lost partitions. You can install it on limited system resources. It does slow down your PC at all while you recover data by different scanning modes. Lets you download the Active Partition Recovery tool, you can recover your lost or damaged partitions easily.
You can also check out the Active File Recovery Free Download Full Version for Windows 7/10.
Active Partition Recovery for Windows 7/10 Features:
- You can recover lost partitions and disks back to the active state.
- It supports three scanning modes such as quick scan, super scan, and last chance to recover the lost partitions.
- By using the quick scan, you can recover only the lost partitions but not re-formatted.
- The free tool allows you to fixes the damaged boot sector, Master Boot Record and GPT.
- You can also create the disk image sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery.
- With this tool, you can restore all data from raw, compressed and VMware disk images.
- It supports the FAT, NTFS, and many more different file types.
- Moreover, you can filter the detected partitions by recoverability status and other attributes.
- It has an advanced scan algorithm which allows you to detect the damaged Microsoft FAT, NTFS and many more.
- It allows you to open and displays content in raw, compressed and VMware disks.
Active Partition Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium Processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk drive: 50 MB free space required
Active Partition Recovery Download for Windows 7/10 Conclusion:
Overall, Active Partition Recovery is the free recovery software which allows you to recover lost and damaged partitions. It supports the different scanning mode to recover the lost or formatted partitions.
Click on below-mentioned download button to download the Active Partition recovery free download for Windows 10.