Adobe Media Encoder CC is a free media encoder that can encode video files to appropriate format to ensure they play on different devices. The media encoder is compatible with various versions of the Windows operating system such as 7, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, the multimedia software is available for free download on 64-bit processors.
Usually, when a project is rendered, it’s file size is very large. To make the videos play on various devices without advanced processors they must be compressed. In order to avoid errors in the rendering process, we suggest you choose the best media encoder that best suits your requirements.
Adobe Media Encoder CC Key Features:
- With the help of this media encoder, users can ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output media to any format.
- Further, the encoding software free download allows you to work with media across applications.
- Furthermore, the best encoding software supports latest import formats such as File support for MXF wrapped DV and many more. Along with this, it also supports the RED camera image processing pipeline and new Twitter limit of 280 characters.
- Moreover, the media encoder for Windows has a channel selection feature when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo.
- More importantly, users can also select their playlist while publishing to Youtube.
- Besides, the free encoding software also allows you to custom video thumbnails.
- The encoder program allows you to export animated GIF images on Mac and Windows.
- Users can automatically re-link assets while importing a sequence.
- It also supports color profiles from After Effects sources.
- The encoder also notifies you about the missing items in the queue before encoding.
- The H.264 adaptive bitrate presets in the encoder chooses the best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate.
- Users also have the option known as multiple clip stitching on ingesting.
- In addition to this, it also warns you when importing non-native QuickTime sources.
- Apart from these features, the encoder also has an option known as destination publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor.
Adobe Media Encoder CC System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: Intel multi-core processor.
- RAM: 8 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 4 GB of free space.
Adobe Media Encoder CC Conclusion:
Adobe Media Encoder CC is a free media encoder that can encode video files to appropriate format to ensure they play on different devices. Moreover, The encoding software also allows you to export animated GIF images on Mac and Windows.