Adobe Media Encoder is a free media encoding software for Windows operating systems. This best Windows encoder can encode the video files into the supported formats for all kinds of devices and multimedia players. However, this free multimedia software can ingest, transcode, and give output to almost all formats supported by multiple devices. This strong encoding tool will let you work with almost all kinds of applications. However, this free video encoding software is compatible with almost all kinds of Windows versions as well as both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Adobe Media Encoder 2019 for Windows Overview:
Does your computer is not playing your favorite videos because of unsupported formats? In such cases, download this free Adobe Media Encoder 2019 for Windows operating systems. This free media encoder can encode the video file to the supported format. So, it can play on your computer. However, the downloading and installation processes of this free video encoding software are quite simple and can finish within a short period of time.
This free media encoding software can support RED camera image processing, Sony Venice camera formats, Canon C200 camera formats, and many more other formats. This simple software can easily understand with the help of best tutorial videos offered on the official website. Thus, it can be easily accessible for both novice and experienced users without putting much effort. These video tutorials are created by experts to let the users understand and utilize this software easily.
However, this free video encoder can support cross platforms which are including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices. Let’s know more about the features of this free Adobe Media Encoder 2019 latest version.
Adobe Media Encoder Download for Windows Key Features:
- This free video encoder can let you transcode any kind of formats easily and quickly.
- Further, this free software let you replace the frames automatically to decode the errors with the help of the copies of good frames.
- Moreover, this free application has the ability to override the creative LUTS for RED camera footage.
- However, this free video encoding software is showing an improved performance in decoding of RED footage, H.264, and HEVC footage.
- The Adobe Media Encoder 2019 latest version is offering more caption export options.
- It can also provide support for display color management.
- Additionally, it can support ProRes export and Windows operating systems as well as it can import files from HEIF on Windows systems.
- It can also decode faster for Canon Cinema RAW light on Windows operating systems.
- This free encoder will notify you about the missing things in the queue before encoding.
- Also, you can publish videos directly from the dashboard, and the channel selection feature will help you to publish videos to YouTube.
- Additionally, this free video encoder will let you add customizable thumbnails for your videos.
Adobe Media Encoder Latest Version System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: It supports Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: Intel multi-core processor.
- RAM: 8 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 4 GB of free space.
Adobe Media Encoder Free Download for Windows Conclusion:
In the end, it has concluded that Adobe Media Encoder is the best Windows media encoding software which let the videos playing on almost all devices. To download this free Adobe Media Encoder 2019 latest version for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.