Download Advanced Identity Protector Free Latest Version on your Windows PC, as it can effectively wipe out any traces of personal or sensitive information such as passwords, credit card details, and even email accounts. Moreover, this identity theft monitoring system can scan your PC periodically to check for any possible privacy threats on your PC. Further, this identity theft prevention software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Advanced Identity Protector Free Download Overview:
Did you ever experience any privacy tracers like phishing emails, infected URLs, or fake programs that have the ability to steal your sensitive information such as username and passwords? Nowadays, there are many cybercriminals who use their programming skills to develop programs that can steal your confidential details. By doing so, they can prevent you from accessing your social media accounts, online accounts, and many more. Later on, when they are able to access your sensitive information, they can easily steal your money or use your social media accounts for mischievous activities. For this reason, experts advise users to install the best identity theft protection that can ensure your sensitive information is secure.
Advanced Identity Protector Free Download is highly capable of blocking various privacy threats such as malicious URLs, phishing emails, and even fake programs which behave like genuine ones. In addition to this, the identity protection program can also allow you to exclude certain items from subsequent identity scans. Interested users who are willing to install the latest version of the Advanced Identity Protector, can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. Interested users can also download Norton Identity Safe for Free of cost and it is also one of the best identity protectors.
Advanced Identity Protector for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of Advanced Identity Protector for Windows, you can perform a thorough scan your PC and remove identity exposing traces in order to secure your personal information.
- Further, this identity theft prevention system allows users to scan for privacy threats in various files, registry, Outlook, and even browsers like Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Chrome.
- Furthermore, this identity protection software allows you to configure and schedule a scan to find traces automatically. You do have an option schedule this identity protector every day, every week, or on a particular day of the week as per your requirement.
- Besides, users can also enable various options such as autostart at Windows startup, auto updater to check for updates when the application launches.
- More importantly, this software also allows you to add several items and folders to the exclusion list so that they can be ignored in the next scans.
- In addition to this, the export log feature can save all the confidential identity traces in a zip archive file.
- Apart from these features, users can even select scan type options such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and even telephone numbers.
Advanced Identity Protector System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Advanced Identity Protector Conclusion:
On the whole, Advanced Identity Protector is the best identity theft protection that can eliminate any possible threat that has the ability to breach your privacy. Apart from this, it also has an export log feature that can save all the confidential identity traces in a zip archive file.