Advanced Port Scanner Free is a comprehensive and powerful Free Network Scanner tool for windows 7/8/10. By using this application, the user can view and manage the number of ports connected to the computer. It is entirely free to download and runs on any0 computer with minimum system requirements.
Overview of Advanced Port Scanner Free:
Advanced Port Scanner Free comes with a multi-threaded port scanner that can analyze the individual IP address, or Specified IP ranges to find out connected or opened ports. It can provide detail information about the network devices, manufacture Id, Mac addresses, on which platform does system runs, and also the HTTP, FTP servers. Simultaneously the users are not able to use various IP ranges or Network masks. One of the unique things about this software is that it uses the multi-threaded engine. So, it will take full advantage of the computer and make the whole process quicker and easier.
The software scans the IP addresses and their corresponding TCP and UDP to find out the network vulnerabilities. The advanced port scanner has all the necessary features that you see in the Softperfect Network Scanner but also provides some additional features and technologies. Advanced Port Scanner Free Download allows you to remotely shutdown or wake-up the computer connected to your network. The program comes with a delightful interface where the beginners can easily understand and use all kinds of functions. It has a configuration settings menu where you can see some advanced options like porting, scanning timeout threads priority, and separating the ports before they ping.
Advanced Port Scanner Free Features:
- Advanced Port Scanner Free also provides the report for detected ports and saves them in the HTML or PDF Format.
- Ping is a specific function that helps the users to send the message from one computer to another computer to troubleshoot internet protocols and network connections.
- Moreover, the user can adjust the scanning speed from slow scanning to high scanning.
- Tracert is a command that shows the information about your computer and shows the route.
- The user can access the whole information about the connected devices.
- Telnet is an emulation program that connects to the internet and runs on the user computer and identifies the closest server, and the user can operate using different server commands.
- Secure Socket Shell is a network Provider that provides secure protection to the administration users, which they can access remotely.
- Remotely the user can wake-up, shut down, and manage the connected devices.
- You can access the resources like HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, and shared folders by using the Advanced Port Scanner Free Download.
- Furthermore, you can remotely use quick commands like Tracert, Ping, and SSH.
- Also, You can install the Radmin viewer to use the advanced functions like sending messages, transferring files, or communicating via voice chat.
System Requirements to Download Advanced Port Scanner:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit.).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB.
- Developer: Advanced Port Scanner
Just click on the following link to Download Advanced Port Scanner Free for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–