AeroAdmin is a remote desktop manager using which you can access computers remotely and control them. The remote access software establishes a safe connection between the two computers and encrypts all the data with AES and RSA encryption technologies to avoid data leakages. Connect with more than one remote desktop at once. In other words, you can simultaneously access several desktops and view their screens by establishing a remote desktop connection with all of them. AeroAdmin Free can penetrate through firewalls easily and gain access to the monitors. Furthermore, you also have complete rights over admin controls and can enable authorization by manual, password or password plus ID authentication. Download the free version of AeroAdmin for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, this computer remote desktop manager is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
The free remote desktop can detect your internet connection or bandwidth and automatically adjusts the image size and quality accordingly for easier and faster loading. Connect easily with a remote computer in a few simple steps. Enter the client’s ID, choose the connection mode and request a connection. You can also send a connection request via message or email. Similarly, you can also accept an incoming request by settings rights for the admin and click on the accept icon.
AeroAdmin Remote Desktop Manager Key Features:
- You do not need any separate installation or configuration to set up AeroAdmin Free. You just have to run the remote access software on local and the remote computer.
- It connects you to the remote desktop quickly and gives you full access to it. Therefore, you can easily remote access by entering their ID.
- Further, you could also send a connection via message or mail from the PC remote control software.
- This computer remote control tool can automatically detect the network configurations and gives stable NAT connections that let you pass through to the remote computer.
- AeroAdmin Free Download does not require any internet connection to connect to another computer as it provides a remote connection through a direct IP.
- You can configure this remote desktop manager to run on Windows startup. Therefore, it does not require a human presence on the other side for you to access the computer. In addition to that, you can easily log in and log off or reboot the remote computer anytime from your desktop itself.
- AeroAdmin for Windows encrypts all the transactions and data exchanges between your computer and the remote computer with AES and RSA algorithms. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the safety of your desktops or data leakages.
- The PC remote control software can easily penetrate through firewalls and get access to remote computers. Furthermore, you can also view several monitor screens at once with the help of parallel session feature.
AeroAdmin System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Servers, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: AeroAdmin