Aid File Recovery is the best file restoring software for Windows operating systems which can recover data quickly without any data loss. This free recovery software can recover the data even after the formatting of Windows systems, laptops, desktops, and PCs. This free Windows data recovery software can recover all kinds of data including pictures, word documents, images, folders, and many other files from the hard drive partition, USB flash drive, SD card, and also from the attached external hard drive. This Aid File Recovery software can recover the data from all Windows versions such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, and also it supports both 32/64 – bit platforms.
Top Reasons for Data Loss:
Who else wants to lose their data?
Most of the times, it happens unexpectedly.
- Sometimes, we also lose our data due to unexpected deletions, system crashes, breakage of SD cards, Memory cards, Formatting of the external hard drives, Windows systems, and more.
- Data can also be lost due to the accidental format of our computers, which can occur because of the re-formatting, high-level formatting, low-level formatting, and full-formatting.
- Loss of data can also cause due to the device mall function or power failure.
- Sometimes missing the hard disc detection also can cause data deletion.
- Data can be corrupted due to the system crashes and partition failures.
Tips to Recover Files:
- If you lost your data from a storage device, then do not write any other storage information on that even after the formatting of the storage media.
- Do not repeat the formatting and hard disk partition procedures repeatedly.
- Do not save the new data to the old partition of the disk which you need to recover.
How Aid File Recovery Software Can Recover Your Data?
We have already discussed the reasons which cause data loss situations. Whatever the reason it may be, you can restore your data by using this free file backup software. Download this free Aid File Recovery software for Windows from the direct download provided at the bottom of this article.
Along with the growing technology, the requirement of data storage devices has also reached the top edge. Whether it may be home or business purposes, there is a rise in the demands of saving images, videos, documents, PDF files, folder, and more. Unfortunately, due to the overload, or system crashes, or Windows formatting, we are losing our data. If you are worrying with the data loss, get back your valuable documents with the help of the best Aid File Recovery software.
This free file recovering tool can perform an effective scan thorough the computer and finds out any leftovers of the deleted or lost data files. Although we deleted or formatted the data, it cannot be wiped out completely. This best Windows recovery software can scan for those remnants of the documents, and let you recover the original files without any quality loss. You can also check out Nero BackItUp 2019 Free Download – Backup Software for Windows 10
Aid File Recovery Full Version Advanced Features:
- This best Windows recovery software can restore your documents after the formatting of the desktops, laptops, and Windows.
- Further, it can also recover the data even after the re installation of OS on a Windows system.
- It can retrieve the data from the lost, damaged or corrupted disk partitions, formatted drives, emptied recycle bins.
- Also, it can back up the Microsoft Office files like Word documents, Excel files, and PowerPoint presentations.
- It can also retrieve the compressed files, PE files, and many others.
- Moreover, it supports almost all kinds of file formats so that you can recover various video/audio files of different formats such as MP3, MP4, MPG, MTS, AVI, RM, MOV, M2TS and many more others.
- You can recover various image files of different formats includes JPG, TIF, BMP, ICON, PNG, and more others.
- Furthermore, this free file recovery software can show a preview of the recovered files and folders before restoring them to the storage device.
- The deep scan performed by this best Windows recovery software can back up the full system data.
System Requirements of Aid File Recovery:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Available Memory: Enough free space required to store the recovered data.
- Hard Disk: Minimum 20 MB of free disk space.
- File Size: 76 MB
Conclusion for Aid File Recovery Free Full Version:
Taken as a whole, Aid File Recovery is one of the best Windows data recovery software which can get back the files from all unexpected data loss situations without any quantity or quality loss. The effective deep scan performed by this best data recovery software can easily find out the lost data files. It can also recover from the formatted drive, Windows, and laptops.
If you want to get this free Aid File Recovery full version for Windows systems, click on the direct download button given below the article.