Aid File Recovery is the best data recovery software that recovers files even after formatting your system. This data recovery tool is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Moreover, this file recovery software is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Aid File Recovery Free Download Overview:
As days pass on, the data on our systems keeps growing, and we all know how important is data. These days, there are many instances wherein users face issues like sudden system crash or virus attacks. These situations cause huge loss, and data recovery becomes tough. So, to avoid these situations, it is better to have a file recovery software. Today, there are many file recovery software available in the market for free of cost. We suggest you choose the best file recovery software that suits your needs.
Generally, when you reinstall the operating system, folders are reinitialized while the files in that folder are lost. Aid File Recovery software is capable of recovering lost files even after reinstalling the Windows operating system. These deleted files are recoverable until and unless they are overwritten by other files. This free file recovery software can also recover files after partition and also in case of a hard drive crash. Moreover, it has a very user-friendly interface that attracts users. You can also check for PerfectFileRecovery which is one of the best file recovery software available on the market.
Aid File Recovery Software for Windows Key Features:
- By using this data recovery software for PC, users can recover deleted files even if the recycle bin is empty.
- Further, the recovery software can recover various documents such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. It can also recover photos, videos, and audio.
- Moreover, the hard disk recovery software allows you to preview the lost pictures, office files, and various other documents.
- Furthermore, it supports EXFAT, FAT32, and NTFS file systems.
- The format recovery feature recovers lost data from formatted disk as partitions, position and size of the partitions don’t change.
- With the help of a partition recovery feature, users can recover inaccessible files due to change in position or size of the partitions.
- In addition to this, the best file recovery software has a full and deep scan feature that can recover data which users are unable to recover by using quick recovery options.
- Apart from these features, the top data recovery software can recover files from hard drive partition, SD card, USB flash drive, and external hard drive. It also can recover files from Windows PC, Laptop, tablet, and various other devices. Users can also download Disk Drill Data Recovery Software Free Download Full Version for Windows.
Aid File Recovery Software System Requirements:
• OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
• CPU: Intel Pentium III or above.
• RAM: 512 MB of memory.
• Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Aid File Recovery Software Conclusion:
Aid File Recovery is the best data recovery software that recovers files even after formatting your system. Further, the recovery software can recover files from hard drive partition, SD card, USB flash drive, and external hard drive.