The AIMP is a powerful music player for Windows platforms and Android devices that helps you to play music files of various formats. However, it is used as an audio organizer that makes it easy to change ID3 tags and create playlists. Interested user clicks on the below-specified download button to get this free AIMP 5 for Windows 7/10(64-Bit). Well, this free AIMP 5 works with all versions of Windows Operating Systems. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
–>> You can also download MusicBee Download Free Music Player for Windows 10
Overview Of AIMP 5 for Windows 7/10 – Best Music Player:
The AIMP 5 is the best audio player that was designed by Russian programmer Artem Izmaylov and the staff of collaborators from Russia. However, it is the freeware application available for Windows XP through 10 with the support of 32-bit and 64-bit processors. Also, it comes with the build for the Android Operating System. Thus, you can download it on your android mobile then start listening to music.
The well-designed music player app works with almost all popular audio formats such as .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B,.MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK,.TTA, .UMX, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM, and .MPEG-DASH (YouTube). Moreover, it is the full-featured music player ultimate sound quality and customizable functionality in mind. The music lover’s best choice is the AIMP tool because it fulfill all their needs in a one application. Further, the built-in band graphics equalizer supports various sound effects such as Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover that lets you can enjoy in required sound effect. And also, this best music player allows you to extend its functionality by adding input, DSP, and plug-ins or add-ions from WinAmp and other applications.
Besides, the AIMP for Windows 7 offers all basic tools that you never expect from any other audio player. As well as, this free audio player program acts as the audio organizer that lets you can change MP3 tags and create playlists. The playlist can be created from data available on the music library database that allows you to filter and group data. Also, it can create a playlist based on content from one or more folders. Whereas the playlists are a useful feature because you can create the playlist that matches your mood with minimum effort.
Moreover, the built-in file search feature enables you to search for files on all the opened playlists. And the audio library enables you to play, organize, and filter music that you stored in the Windows computer. On top of this best multimedia program, you can be used it a streaming radio station to listen in OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+ formats. At the same time, you can capture streaming radio into APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA, and MP3 formats.
This free AIMP Music player can support 32-bit audio processing, CUE sheets, DirectSound, AISO, WASAPI, and WASAPIExclusive.
User-Interface of AIMP 5 for Windows 64-Bit:
The graphical user-interface of AIMP 5 for Windows is simple, easy to use, flexible, and intuitive. However, you can customize the user-interface the way you want it. Additionally, it comes with the different user skins that let you can select the required one. And, the bliss 4K is the standard skin transformer that was made with modern flat style with 4K and high DPI support. It provides a user-friendly environment that allows both novice and experienced users to use and listen to all types of music files.
Thus, you can download AIMP 5 for Windows 7/10(64-Bit) with free of cost, let you enjoy high-quality music. It is the lightweight application that runs on all Windows versions without slowing down performance.
–>> Recommended 2020 Top Best Free Media Players for Windows PC (32/64-Bit)
Key Headlights of AIMP 5 Free Download for Windows 64-Bit:
It offers many more advanced features to fulfill all multimedia needs in a single application.
- The AIMP 5 is the simple and most popular music player designed to play music files with ease.
- Additionally, it supports more than 20 audio formats such as .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B,.MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK,.TTA, .UMX, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, .WebM, and .MPEG-DASH (YouTube).
- And, it supports 32-bit audio processing to provides the best quality.
- This free AIMP Music Player offers different sound effects and equalizer that lets you can enjoy music in a different sound.
- And, the mixing options like Fade in, Fade out, cross between pause between tracks can mix audios with ease.
- Music Manager:
- Moreover, this best music player for Windows is used as the music library that allows you to organize your music, set marks for listening to audio tracks, and keep playback statistics.
- It supports multiple playlists that allow you to play one playlist even if you work with others.
- However, it comes with a free audio converter that enables you to convert audios to various formats.
- Also, it supports multithreading encoding and you can audios to APE, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, OPUS, MusePack, and WavPack formats
- Besides, it allows you to plug-in external command-line encoders into an audio player.
- The built-in audio CD grabber can grab audio from different audio CDs.
- You can also change the format of the input audio stream and shut down the PC after completing the audio conversion.
You can also download Bigasoft Audio Converter Free Download for Windows 10.
Free Tag Editor:
- The built-in tag editor allows you to change the audios tags. It supports popular audio tags such as ID3v1, ID3v2, APE, Vorbis, WMA, M4A.
- You can name and sort files using a specific template in any folder.
- Further, it can calculate files and fill the track numbers, and it auto-fill the tags based on the file name.
- Using this music player application, you can calculate BPM information of selected audio tracks.
- The built-in alarm clock enables you to select time and date to schedule the playlist with a smooth volume increasing.
- As well as, you can sleep while listening to playlists by using the scheduler.
AIMP 5 System Specifications:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10(Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium or Later
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM Needed
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free space
Conclusion for AIMP:
Overall, AIMP 5 is the simple, fast, and easy to use music player that allows you to play, organize, and convert music files to various formats. Well, it is a smart application that offers useful features for music lovers.
To download AIMP 5 for Windows 7/10(64-Bit) free by clicking on the below-mentioned download button.