Free Download Angry IP Scanner 3.5.2 latest version of network scanning tool fast & friendly port scanner for Windows, Linux, and Mac devices. With Angry IP Scanner tool, you can see what’s inside your network and find out whether an IP is alive or dead. In this page, you can download the installer version of free Angry IP Scanner for Windows. The network IP scanner tool works on all Windows 32/64-bit OS versions along with installed JAVA on PC.
Use Angry IP Scanner Windows version that instantly scans IPs and ports on your network area in any range. Moreover, it is fast, secure, lightweight & open-source IP scanner affordable for everyone. You can download the Angry IP Scanner software utility from our website with a single click. Click on the below-shown download button to start the installation.
About Angry IP Scanner – Open Source Network Scanner for Windows
Well, most of the network scanning tools are used by network administrators to keep PC network up-to-date. Although, if you’re not a network administrator, you can use Angry IP Scanner to find out the IPs whether it’s alive or not, to scan IP/ports & more use. Angry IP Scanner is fast & efficient that scan IP addresses in any range to any their ports on any system that has Java on it. Primarily, it messages each IP address to check if it’s alive or not afterwards, optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc.
The software interface design of Angry IP Scanner is friendly and even if you’re a new user & you will be able to work with Angry IP Scanner without facing too many problems. In fact, Angry IP Scanner comes with plenty of options for the scanning process, so you should be able to examine IPs to find out whether it’s alive or not, but also to look for open ports. As well as, the scan results saved into CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port list files. Further, with this IP scan tool, you can perform a scan for local networks as well as the Internet. Also, it exports scan results to many supported formats. Of course, it provides a command-line interface included from its list of features list.
All in all, Angry IP Scanner is the best-featured network scanning tool which is easy to use and lightweight. However, Angry IP Scanner is best to use for network administrators to monitor and to control their networks.
Key Features of Free Angry IP Scanner Windows:
- Angry IP Scanner offers intuitive interface which gives easy access for everyone. The overview visuals multiple options arranged in an order. Moreover, it is an open source & fast application used by network administrators or system users at the user’s risk.
- As stated above, you can use this tool to scan as an IP/port scanner to detect what’s going in your network area. The application quickly scans IP addresses wide range with no limits as any their ports.
- To enhance scanning speed, Angry IP Scanner uses a function which creates a separate thread for each scanned IP address.
- Further, it features NetBIOS information like computer name, workgroup name, and favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, etc.
- Also, if you’re able to write JAVA code, then you can try to write plugins and increase the functionality of Angry IP Scanner.
Open source Angry IP Scanner 3.5.2 System Requirements:
Before using Angry IP Scanner, check out the essential system requirements first to avoid compatibility issues.
- Need to be installed JAVA package to run the application
- Operating System: Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free hard disk space
- Recommended Memory: 30 MB of RAM
To start the download, click the below download button which installs Angry IP Scanner 3.5.2 Windows 32/64-bit installer