Any DVD Converter Pro is a free DVD converter that allows you to convert CD and DVD files to various audio and video formats. In addition to this, the multimedia software can download Youtube, Facebook, and Nico videos. This best DVD converter can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the video file converter supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Vista, 7, and 8.
Any DVD Converter Free Download for Windows 7/10 Overview:
Any DVD Converter Pro free for Windows 10/8/7 can help all users to download videos from various video-sharing websites like Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, and many more. Later on, users can also minimize the frame size to eliminate black bars, and they can also add special effects to the video. Users can also add subtitles or text to the video for a better understanding of their viewers.
This DVD converter lets you convert videos in such a way that they are compatible with various smartphones, tablets, Android devices, and many more. You can also enable the option to shut down the computer immediately after completing the video conversions.
Any DVD Converter Key Features:
- Any DVD Converter free for Windows 7/10 comes with a simple and graphical user-friendly so that all users can use it freely whenever they needed.
- With the help of the latest video compression technology, users can convert the data without changing the image quality.
- This freeware application allows all Windows users to convert CD and DVD videos to various formats such as AVI, WMV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP, 3G2, and WMA to play them on multiple media players and smartphones.
- Furthermore, you can also convert videos from MOV, M2TS, OGM, RMVB, RM, WMV, QT, and FLV formats to AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP, and 3G2 formats.
- Besides, the video file converter allows you to customize your CD or DVD by adding a piece of background music by choosing music files from your local computer.
- The free video converter also lets you burn videos to various DVD formats such as CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R, and DVD-RW.
- More importantly, the best free DVD converter allows you to add the URLs of the videos and download them. You can download the videos from various popular video-sharing websites such as Nico, Facebook, MetaCafe, Howcast, Vevo, LiveLeak, and many more.
- In addition to this, the DVD ripper is capable of processing batch video conversions and downloads. This video converter also consists of DVD menu templates in order to customize the video.
- Apart from these features, the Best Free Video Converter for Windows 7/8/10 includes volume normalization or controlling feature that helps you bring the amplitude to the specified level.
Interested users can also check for WonderFox DVD Video Converter which is available for free of cost.
Any DVD Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 256 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
Any DVD Converter Conclusion:
Any DVD Converter Pro is the best DVD converter that allows you to convert CD and DVD files to various audio and video formats. Moreover, the video file converter also allows you to customize your CD or DVD by adding a piece of background music by choosing music files from your local computer.