In spite of having various storage devices such as USB and hard disk, many people use CD, DVD, or Blu-ray to store different files and folders. Even though the Windows operating system comes with software in order to burn data to CD or DVD, you might need advanced software to create a bootable disk, movie DVD, and many more. So experts started designing burning software that can help users in creating a bootable disk. Moreover, there are many DVD burning software that can backup files and folders to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. So we highly recommend you to check for all the features of the CD burning software before downloading.
AnyBurn 4.8 Latest Version is a free CD burning software that can burn any CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc image files. In addition to this, the DVD burning software can also backup files and folders to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. Further, the burning software for Windows can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the disc burning software supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
The interface in this AnyBurn 4.8 Latest Version is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PCs or personal laptops. In this freeware application, users can create audio CDs from any of the standard file formats such as M4A, WAV, MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, and many more. At the same time, it enables all Windows users to rip any Audio CD to FLAC, MP3, WMA, APE, WAV files.
AnyBurn 4.8 Free Download Latest Version Key Features:
- With the help of this free DVD burning software, users can create a bootable USB drive if they need an external installation medium.
- Further, the best CD burning software can burn an audio CD that plays in a regular CD player that supports various formats such as MP3, M4A, FLAC, WMA, and many more.
- The free burning software allows users to burn or append files and folders to disc.
- Moreover, the burning software for Windows allows users to erase rewritable discs by using quick erasing or full erasing methods.
- It can rip audio CD to various file formats such as MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, and WAV.
- Besides, users can convert image files to ISO files, BIN, or CUE files.
- This AnyBurn 4.8 Latest Version for Windows lets you create image files from files and folders for backup purpose. It also provides various options such as verify the written data and eject the disc after burning.
- In addition to this, the CD burning software allows users to view the disk or drive information.
- Apart from these features, it also includes a command-line interface to perform tasks such as burn image files, Rip audio CD to music files, copy or erase the disc.
You might also check for Ashampoo Burning Studio 20, which is one of the best burning software available.
AnyBurn for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit architectures).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Power Software Ltd
AnyBurn 4.8 is the best CD burning software that can burn any CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc image files. Moreover, the burning software can rip audio CD to various file formats such as MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, and WAV.
Click the direct link here to download AnyBurn 4.8 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC