Download AnyDesk Latest Version for Mac v10.14, as it not only allows you to access your remote PC but, also lets you transfer files and manage contacts as per your preference. Moreover, this free remote desktop software doesn’t use much of your bandwidth, and it can work even if your internet speed is 100 KB/sec. Besides, the latest version of this best remote access software supports different versions of Mac such as 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and you can also download and install it on 64-bit configurations.
AnyDesk Free Download Review:
AnyDesk Free Download is a remote support software which is developed multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and even Linux. This remote desktop manager is specially designed for small and medium-range businesses so that they can minimize their expenses by reducing hardware cost and even by reducing the cost of employment. However, individuals can also make use of this software to access their remote devices and perform several activities such as file transfers and document printing to the local computer. Users do have several options which can allow them to save the shortcuts to their desktop for faster connectivity and accessibility.
AnyDesk is also very helpful for businesses as they can start using this program at lower prices and later on when the number of employees in the organization goes up, you can explore more features by paying the relevant price. More importantly, this best free remote access software uses a secured encryption technology which prevents unauthorized users from accessing your PC. Interested users who are willing to install the latest version of AnyDesk can scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the download button.
Salient Features of AnyDesk Latest Version for Mac:
- With the help of AnyDesk Latest Version for Mac, users can take advantage of high frame rate as it has 60 frames per second, which applies to almost all the internet connections and even local networks.
- Further, this free remote desktop software also lets you apply access restrictions so that you can mark the trusted devices which can remote access of your Mac.
- Furthermore, users can also apply passwords to access their remote devices, and once they login using the password, they can access the remote devices from home, office, or any other location of their choice.
- Besides, this best remote access software also lets you use international keyboards, and it can support twenty languages across the world so that users from different nations can use this software without any hassle.
- Moreover, this program can also help users to boot their remote PC, and later on, they can again initiate a remote session to access the device again.
- More importantly, this desktop sharing software also lets you record all the remote sessions, and save them in the form of videos so that you can watch your sessions at any time of your choice.
- Apart from these features, users do have the option to replace their desktop ID with an image or logo so that they can easily understand which device they are trying to access.
AnyDesk System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.10 or later (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, AnyDesk is one of the top-class remote support software which can help you in booting your remote PC. Additionally, you do have the option to replace your device ID with an image or logo so that it can represent the device.