Free Download AnyDesk for Windows 10/7, as it can let you access your remote PC from any location through the internet. In addition to this, the remote desktop manager enables you to add specific computers to the list trusted systems, so that nobody else can request a connection. Further, the best remote desktop software is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
You can also read our article Best Free Remote Desktop Software for Windows 10/7.
AnyDesk Free Download Overview:
Most of us today know how the virtualization concept of desktops is improving the productivity of employees located in different companies across the world. There are various other benefits of using remote desktop software, such as you don’t have to put in more and more money for servers and technical expertise. You can even access your data from across the world irrespective of your current location. But, you need to download and install the best remote desktop software that can ensure the safety and security of your data.
AnyDesk Free Download makes use of RSA 2048 asymmetric key exchange encryption that checks every connection to see if it is authorized. So users don’t have to worry about someone else accessing your system to steal data. Further, users can hold and conduct online discussions regarding their business plans and developments, despite staying hundreds of kilometers away from each other. Moreover, it also allows you to use the transfer tab to exchange files between different computers, or you can even copy-paste data. You might also download and install the Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Free Download, which is one of the best remote desktop software available.
AnyDesk for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of AnyDesk for Windows, users can do all their operations without any interruptions even if their bandwidth is in hundreds of kilobytes per second.
- Moreover, the quickstart facility in this software doesn’t enforce any registration or subscription to download or start using this software. So you can download and install this free remote access software and go ahead with the launch to start using the option in this program.
- More importantly, the remote desktop software includes a user interface that allows you to display only AnyDesk ID instead of a name, and you can even hide your local taskbar this program’s window is maximized.
We also recommend you to go through LogMeIn Review Free Alternative to TeamViewer.
- Further, users can also enable the option to set the password for unattended access.
- Furthermore, the access control list feature allows you to restrict access to specific systems that are added to it.
- Along with this, it also allows you to print accessible files on the remote PC to the local printer so that you don’t have to miss even a single document which is available in a device that is far away from you.
- In addition to this, the remote access software allows you to reboot the system while an ongoing remote session.
- Apart from these features, this program is very lightweight when compared to the other applications of a similar category as it requires only 2 MB of space. Interested users can also check for Splashtop Remote Desktop Pro for Windows.
AnyDesk System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10(32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: AnyDesk Software GmbH.
On the whole, AnyDesk for Windows is the best remote access software that can access your PC even at lower bandwidth speeds. Moreover, it also ensures your data and information is safe and secure.