Download AOMEI OneKey Recovery Professional as it not only allows you to create a recovery partition but, also lets you restore your device to the previously saved state so that you may not lose any data present on the device. Moreover, AOMEI OneKey Recovery for Windows also includes support for MBR and GPT/UEFI boot disks so that every user can back up their device. Further, this free data backup software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the professional edition of this software is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery Professional Free Download Review:
Most of the Windows users at some time or other come across situations in which they may be unable to boot their device. There are various situations such as malware attacks, and even missing operating system which prevent the user from booting the device. So it is very important to have a system backup image which can help you restore the device to the previous state. In case, if any user doesn’t have the backup image of the device, there is a high chance that the user can be prone to data losses and also may have to reinstall the operating system which is very time-consuming. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class data backup software which can create images of your device.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery Professional Free Download is highly efficient in creating backup images of your device which can, later on, help you in restoring the device to the previously saved state. More importantly, the best backup software for Windows is capable of encrypting and compressing your backups so that they don’t consume much space and are also inaccessible to other users. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of AOMEI OneKey Recovery can click on the download button that is available right at the bottom of the post. This software also includes various editions such as Professional, Family Pack, Technician, and Customization.
Salient Features of AOMEI OneKey Recovery Trial Version for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of AOMEI OneKey Recovery Trial Version for Windows 10/7, users can back up their device to any local disk, HDD, or any other portable device such as USB or any other.
- Further, this best backup software for Windows also includes an option to modify the shortcut key to A character once the recovery environment is created on GPT disk.
- Furthermore, this free data backup software is also very efficient in compressing and encrypting your backups so that they will not consume too much of your storage space, and others can’t access them.
- Besides, this backup software also lets you choose any partition of your choice so that you can store all your backups into it, and by default, this program hides the recovery partition so that other users can’t view or access it.
- Apart from these features, this program also lets you restore your device to the factory settings so that you can use your device like a newly purchased device.
We also recommend you to download O&O DiskImage Trial Version for Windows 10/7 as it can also recover your system to the previous state by using disk images.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery Conclusion:
On the whole, AOMEI OneKey Recovery is one of the top-class recovery programs which can effectively backup system images to let you restore the device when you are unable to boot the device. Additionally, this program can also create a recovery partition and hide it from other users so that it is accessible only to the authorized users.