Download AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional on your Windows 7, as it is not only capable of merging partitions but can also provide the free space available in one drive to other drives without any data losses. In addition to this, the best partition manager for Windows can effectively perform various tasks like create, format or delete partitions. Further, this best disk partition tool is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Free Trial Overview:
As most of us might be knowing that partitioning a hard drive in simple words means splitting a drive into various segments which is very similar to arranging books or magazines in a library. All the books of multiple types belong to one library but are kept in different racks to let readers identify the books easily without the help of a librarian. Moreover, it is very important to partition the drive properly while resizing it, in case improper partitioning takes place you might miss your valuable information until you perform partition recovery. For this reason, experts advise you to download and install the best partition manager that can avoid improper partitioning and also loss of data.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Free Trial can perform partition resizing and also avoid data losses which can turn into worst nightmares. Moreover, this partition recovery tool can easily recover lost or deleted partitions which might have been lost unknowingly. Users who are willing to install AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Free Trial can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the article.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional for Windows 7 Key Features:
- With the help of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional for Windows 7, users can create a bootable rescue CD which can be used especially when your PC is unable to boot properly.
- Further, the process to erase data on HDD and SDD are not the same, and writing too much data to SDD has the possibility of reducing its performance and usage period. This disk partition tool includes a secure erase option that completely clears all the data present on the SSD.
- Furthermore, this partition manager for Windows allows you to convert NTFS file systems to FAT32 file systems and FAT/FAT32 file systems to NTFS file systems. At times, ordinary file system converters may convert files but, there is a chance of data loss. This partition manager can also ensure there is no loss of data during conversions.
- Moreover, this free partition manager allows you to move your operating system to SSD so that you don’t have to reinstall your OS in case of any disasters.
- More importantly, you might also want to hide your confidential files which you don’t want others to access. In such situations, this partition manager can also help you hide the partition that consists of all the sensitive information or confidential details.
- Apart from these features, this software can also modify the partition type ID or serial number, and it can also delete all partitions. You might also check for EaseUS Partition Master Professional for Windows 10/7.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: At least 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Conclusion:
On the whole, AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is the best disk partition tool that can merge, split and copy partitions. Besides, this free partition manager also lets you hide all your confidential files present in the partitions.