ApowerSoft Video Converter Studio is available for free download on Windows PC, and it is not only capable of converting videos from one format to other format but can also act a screen recorder to let you record all the tasks that you do on your desktop. In addition to this, the video converter for Windows can also edit your video to adjust the brightness of video, and also add filters that make your video look much better than earlier. Further, the best free video converter supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
ApowerSoft Video Converter Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced a loss of video quality while converting videos from one format to other? In most of the situations, while converting formats, or editing videos the video quality looks good enough but, when you export the videos, there is a quality difference which is really annoying if you share the video without seeing it. For this reason, experts suggest you choose the top video converter for Windows that can convert videos to different formats without losing the quality.
ApowerSoft Video Converter Free Download is very popular for exporting video with zero quality loss, and it can also render your videos to most of the formats so that you can play them on different devices. Moreover, it can also add watermarks, subtitles and even music that make your video look unique. Users who are willing to download and install ApowerSoft Video Converter can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. Interested users can also check for Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate Free Download.
ApowerSoft Video Converter for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of ApowerSoft Video Converter for Windows, users can convert videos to multiple formats such as MP4, MKV, M4V, MOV, DV, VOB and many more and it also allows you to change the resolution of the video to HD, DVD quality, TV quality, mobile quality, and even 4K quality.
- Further, this free video converter provides you an option to create a split screen video so that users can play and view multiple videos simultaneously.
- Furthermore, the top video converter for Windows allows you to adjust the aspect ratio of the video, add filters and even export the video in three different sizes such as 360P, 720P,1080P.
- Moreover, this video converter also allows you to record your full screen, any particular region, or you can even choose any aspect ratio and record around the screen.
- Users can also use this program to record the audio by using system sound, microphone, or even both.
- In addition to this, users can even edit the video to trim, crop, add watermarks, and even subtitles to make it look different from the rest of the videos.
- Apart from these features, users do have various other options such as displaying the countdown before recording, moving the recording region while capturing and many more. You might also download and install Movavi Video Converter for Windows.
ApowerSoft Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- RAM: 1 GB of memory
ApowerSoft Video Converter Conclusion:
On the whole, ApowerSoft Video Converter is the best free video converter that can convert video formats and also lets you add watermarks to make them look unique. Besides, also allows you to record any region of your screen and it can also record sound by using a microphone, system sound or both.