Areca Backup is a personal, open-source backup solution that recovers the lost data and restores them to a local drive or any other storage location as per your wish. This free data recovery software can let you select the files and folders, or documents you need to recover. For doing so, we need to choose the location to restore them. And most importantly, this free backup software can use the updated backup modes such as Delta mode, which can quickly recover and restore the lost data. Also, it can let you add plenty of plug-ins to the software depends on the requirement.
What Can Areca Backup Do for You?
Are you a novice user and don’t know how to get back your lost data? Don’t worry! Here is the solution, Areca Backup software. The best data recovery software is designed in such a way that every first-time user can understand and operate the software efficiently. Download and install this best Areca Backup software on your Windows systems by browsing the direct link given below the article. Of course, the process or download and Setup of this best back up software is quite simple. Areca Backup software has written in the Java language so that your device must need a Java Virtual Machine installed on your computer.
And most importantly, this best backup software can let you interact with the archives. So, you can browse your archives, retrieve a specific file, track a particular folder while backing up, and merge multiple numbers of documents into one single folder. Additionally, it can also let you take a single copy of the source files.
No matter whether you are a professional expert or a first-time user, this best data recovery software can guide you and help you a lot in recovering your valuable data. We also recommend you to download FBackup Download Free Backup Software for Windows 7/10.
Areca Backup Free Edition for Windows Advanced Features:
- This free Areca Backup software can archive the compressed files, such as Zip files and Zip 64 formatted files.
- It can also archive the compressed files with the advanced encryption algorithm using the AES 256-bit and AES 128-bit algorithms.
- This free backup software can let you store your private data on the network drive, local drive, FTPS, USB drive, FTP, and SFTP server.
- Moreover, this Areca Backup Free Edition for Windows is offering various source-file filters such as status, size, date, subdirectory, regular expressions, extensions, and logical operators such as AND, OR, NOT, etc.,
- This top best file recovery software can support both incremental and differential backup formats.
- Additionally, it supports ‘Delta Backup’ that allows you to restore the modified parts of the files.
- It can also save the storage space by merging the multiple numbers of files in one single file.
- It can also allow setting a date for the data recovery, and it can recover the required data by that date.
- However, this free Areca Backup software can also generate reports for the data backup and send them to you by email.
- Also, it can launch the shell scripts after the finishing of backup tasks.
Areca Backup for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Need to Install Java Virtual Machine on your device.
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB of free space for installation.
Conclusion for Areca Backup Free Edition:
Taken as a whole, Areca Backup is the best data recovery tool for Windows users. By this, we can back up the essential documents and recovers them whenever we lost them quickly. We can back up the word documents, images, videos, slides, and other files. It is an open-source backup solution and lets you create the program on your own by using the source code. Finally, click the below download button to download the Areca Backup free edition for Windows.
Click here to get the link to download the Areca Backup Free for desktop computers.